Camila Imagine

This imagine brings up from one of my preferences. Just so you know.
----------------------

        Okay so after I bumped into Camila about a month ago, we've been texting and calling each other very often. Lately, I have been developing feelings for her already and I wanted to show it to her. I was thinking of asking her out to a restaurant or just a walk in a beach. I want it to be sweet but not that fancy because fancy things doesn't buy love. It's what the effort counts.

        I decided to plan it out on the beach and luckily, no one was here. I brought my phone and texted Camila.

Me: Hey Cam. Can you meet me down the shore in 5 or 10 minutes?

My Love: Sure. I'm getting ready now.

        I really want to ask Camila to be my girlfriend because she just seems like a girl that every guy wants to bring home to meet their mom. What I really didn't plan out was how I was going to ask her. I went for the 'writing in the sand' bit since it seems cute. In a few more minutes, Camila will be coming over. 

        I sat in the sand until a shadow came upon me. "Hey." I looked up to see Camila. "Hello to you too, Cabello." I stood up dusting off the sand on my shorts. "So what is the reason you brought me here in this lovely beach?" Camila asked. "Well, as you can see, it's a beautiful day and I'm with a beautiful girl in this beautiful beach and all I want you to do is look down and read." I smiled. As Camila looked down on the sand, it read in huge letters, "Camila Cabello. Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked so confused and I felt like I blew it.

        "I just want to say that you're a great girl Camila. This past month was cool while talking to you almost 24/7. I know you might not feel the same way but-" She cut me off quickly, "I feel the same way too!" "Yeah and I know it won't- wait you do?" My confidence came back, "So... yes?" "Yes Y/N I'll be your girlfriend." Camila kissed my cheek.

         I engulfed her into a huge hug, "You have made a girl very happy today Camz."