She Gets Jealous// Dinah

(Hey guys I'm back. I just had a little personal problem but it's all good now. This is just a filler chapter. The Break Up: Part Two is almost done. So hang on. Okay bye :))

Your POV

Today was a lazy day and Dinah also had a day off. Meaning that the girls are coming over but still.... I'm bored.

"Babe." I rolled on the living room floor in front of her.

No answer...

"Baby. Love. My life. The one who stole my heart." I stopped to look at her but she didn't look up from her phone.

"Ugh." Before I knew it, the doorbell rang.

I stood up and walked to the door to reveal the four. "Hey." I said, "Come on in." As they walked in, they saw Dinah scrolling through her phone. "What's up with her?" Lauren asked. I shrugged. "I think I know a way to get her attention." Normani whispered. We all looked at her in confusion. "I know that she gets easily jealous so maybe we, as in me, Lauren, Mila, and Ally, can flirt with you until she cracks." She continued. "I don't know." I said scratching the back of my head. "C'mon it'll be fun and also she'll tell you why she's ignoring you."

"Alright I'm in." I smiled.

--------------

There was a movie going on and Dinah was just glancing up and down from her phone. And right now, Lauren and Normani was sitting next to me. My focus on the movie was interrupted by Normani poking my abs over my shirt. "Ooh Y/N you have some nice rock hard abs." She smirked. "Thanks Mani. At least you noticed." I smirked as well.

By the corner of my eye, Dinah was beginning to look at me. The plan is working... Camila got up and straddled me. "You know Y/N.... if you were single... I'd date you right off the bat. I'll make it a home run." Camila winked as I chuckled a bit. "I want her too Camz..." Lauren came close to my ear, "Maybe we can both have you." Then she lightly bit my ear lobe.

My breath hitched. Then the four girls started arguing until I realized I was picked up and thrown onto someone's shoulder. I looked and it was Dinah. "Dinah! Put me down!" I was trying to wiggle out of her grip.

Not one word was said until we entered our room and she threw me to the bed. Next thing you know, she straddled my waist and slammed her lips against mine. "No one steals what's mine. You're all mine. Got it?" Her voice was so low, that I was turned on. "Got it." I answered before we started making out again.