Lauren Imagine

Lauren's POV:

        "Babe?" my voice echoed from the foyer. I was so excited for today because it was Y/N's birthday. "Y/N! Where are you?" I went around the first floor. I didn't get a single answer. Until I was about to call Y/N, I heard little snores from upstairs. Until I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Y/N in her bedroom asleep. "Y/N!" I playfully yelled. A groan came out of her. I ran into her room and jumped onto her bed, "Happy birthday babe!" "Lo. I'm sleeping. We'll celebrate later." Y/N muttered from her pillow. I stopped jumping and layed down next to her. "I want to celebrate now. Just you and me." I added so she can wake up. "Just you and me?" Y/N asked as she turned over to face me.

        I nodded and then she cuddled me, "Then let's just stay in bed." I giggled, "To be celebrating 19 years of existance, you would rather stay in bed?" Y/N nodded as her eyes were closed. I sighed and just kissed her forehead, "You know... If we just stay in bed, I won't show your present." Y/N's eyes peeled wide open and quickly got out of bed, "I'll be back just a minute!" I laughed as she ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

        Y/N kept on asking me questions in the kitchen while I was making pancakes. "Lauren please?" I shook my head. "C'mon please Lo.... Just give me one small hint." She asked. "If I tell you the hint, it would be obvious of what I'm going to give you. And besides, it's hiding somewhere." I slid the pancakes onto a plate and served it to Y/N. I'm giving her an electric guitar that was really expensive for her but I had the money to buy it. I looked back at Y/N, who was stuffing pancakes into her mouth all at once. "You like my cooking don't you?" I laughed. She gave an assuring nod and continued to devour the whole plate. "How are you even nineteen and you act like a twelve year old?" I asked as I was about to get the present out of the closet. "Maybe it's because I got it off of Camila's personality." Y/N wiped her mouth from the excessive syrup she poured.

        Y/N got up from the chair and looked at the huge wrapped box, "Please tell me you didn't buy a bear because if it attacks me, I'll attack you." I giggled, "No... but it's something you always wanted." Y/N looked so confused until she walked up to the present and started to unwrap it. Until the picture of the guitar showed up, she was in total shock. "Do you like it?" I asked, worried. She slowly stood up and looked at me. I felt like I did something wrong until she picked me up and spinned me around, "You are the best girlfriend ever!" As Y/N put me down, she couldn't stop peppering me with kisses. "This costs a ton of money Lo! I don't know if I can pay you back." Y/N started to feel bad.

        "You can pay me back with a proper kiss you know." I smiled. She took the opportunity and gave me a passionate yet soft kiss. "I love you so much Lo." Y/N whispered. "I love you too." I replied.