_Chapter 1_

.
.
.

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

-Blood
-Cutting
-bullying
__________________________________________________

_Kirishima's POV_

BEEP

BE-

'Ugh it's a brand new day, were I will suffer even more than usule' I thought as I made my way to the bathroom,today was the first day of high school what could possibly go wrong? Everything......., I got to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth,as I was brushing my teeth I look at my self at the mirror, 'wow am fat as heck i should stop eating' it's not like I eat anything anyway.

Am done brushing my teeth and started drying my hands as something caught my eyes, a razor next to the sink, I didn't hestait and grabbed the razor rolling up my sleeves,cutting my arm instantly, i kept cutting cut after cut until my arms were filled with cuts, I throw the razor on sink to wash away the view of blood off of it,I then washed my cuts handling the stinging pain that the water gives off when water hits my arms.

My eyes search around the bathroom for some bandages, and soon, I found some,I turned off the sink and made my way to the bandages grabbing them and wrapping them around my arms,I was soon done and looked back up at the mirror to be filled with hatred be case of my worthless look,I go back to my room feeling really dizzy ad suddenly everything goes black.

_3rd person POV_

Kirishima wakes up to his alarm ringing again to see himself lying on the floor,he gets up very tired makes his way to his closet to change to his high school uniform,he looked around and saw his uniform gently folded in the closet, he wore his high school uniform and went down stairs of his massive household,to meet red eyes in front of him,it was his mother, fear filled his body thinking about what would happen, he earned a slap from his mother as she started yelling about being late school and all that carp, after hours of shouting and yelling, kirishima finally hot out of that hell hole he called "home"

_kirishima's POV_

I started waliking my way to school , More like limping, it felt like hours to get to school but it was actually a couple of minutes,as I got school some of the students there ignored me, some of them giving me weird looks, ad some of them taking about me,about how worthless I am, how useless,weak,fat, mista- I was cut off of my own thoughts when someone pushed me to the ground, I looked up to see who it is, ad it was the one and only,Monoma.

"What is a loser like you doing here huh~?"monoma said sending chills down my spin

"...." I kept silent thinking that maybe he will get bored and go away,but boy I was wrong, he gave my a creepy looking smile that screamed 'it's time for your punishment', I started to back away while I was on ground scared of what he will do.