Chapter 23

The pic is Vanessa and Shy's outfits for the benefit. But the white dress is supposed to be black I just couldn't find it in black. You will have to use your imaginations.

Thank you guys I have almost 13k reads!!!! You all are amazing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once they all got home Shy put the dresses away in Vanessa's closet and Travis ran a bath for Vanessa. Trent ordered pizza for everyone and snuggled on the couch with Shy while they waited.

Travis helped Vanessa undress and got her in the tub. He was just going to let her soak so he turned to leave. He stopped when her hand shot out and grabbed his arm. "Please don't leave." She pleaded. He saw the fear in her eyes and decided not to argue with her. He sat on the edge of the tub and stayed quiet. He wasn't going to make her talk, if she wanted to she could start it. He just wanted her to relax and forget about the whole thing.

He ran his thumb in small circles on her hand that had a death grip on his. Everything was quiet for a while until he heard her move. When he looked over to her she was on her knees beside him and reaching for his shirt. He stopped her and stared at her with confusion in his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to get in here with me. I want you to hold me and make all of this go away."  She looked like she was on the verge of tears and he stood up to quickly shed his clothes.

He slid in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She sighed and leaned back against him. He could feel her starting to relax and he smiled lightly. He loved the fact that she felt safe with him and wanted him close. Her body was limp against him and her breathing steady so he knew she was asleep. He stayed there thinking as he held her close. He had to stop this guy. He had done so much to her that he couldn't stand it. He was amazed at how strong she was and she didn't even realize it.

He had been so proud of her today when she put on a brave face in front of  George and didn't let him see how scared she really was. He had seen the disappointment in his face when she lifted her chin in defiance to him.

He sat thinking more on how to deal with him until he felt the cool water seeping into his body. He kissed her neck to wake her and smiled as she tilted her head in her sleep to give him better access. His hand splayed across her stomach as he ran it gently over her flat stomach. She moaned quietly as her eyes flew open and she stiffened.

"It's alright sweet pea it's just me. We need to get out before I become a little less manly from this cold water." He whispered into her ear. She chuckled in response as she stood to get out giving him a nice view of her perfect butt. He reached up and grabbed her hips pulling her gently back and placed a kiss on each cheek before he stood up with her and helped her out of the tub.

She turned and shook her head at him as she smiled fully at him. "You're so weird."

"What?" He tried to look innocent as he shrugged. His lips lifted slowly on one side as he looked at her.

"You kissed my butt."

"Well you stuck it in my face. What else was I supposed to do?" He asked as he handed her a towel and wrapped one around his hips. She just shook her head and wrapped the towel around her. They left the bathroom and dashed down the hall to their room before anyone saw them.