chapter 31

^^^^ pic of Mia

Vanessa was excited to move in to the new house. Mia and her family was staying for two weeks and was going to help them move and get settled in. Vanessa, Shy and Mia hit it off from the start and were attached at the hip.

"So you and Sonny planning to have any more babies? Or are you both in it for the practice?" Shy wiggled her brows as she stuffed her mouth full of ice cream. She was trying to get her to blush but she was unsuccessful and for the most part not surprised. She was originally a Colt after all and they were hard to crack.

Mia just laughed and shook her head at Shy's question as she swiped a bite of ice cream from her. She barely made it as Shy swatted at her hand with her spoon and gave her a death glare.

"Never touch a pregnant ladies food." Shy scolded causing Mia to laugh and make Shy huff at her.

"We might have more but right now the practice is very well worth it." She said as she snagged another bite. This time Shy grabbed the tub of ice cream and hugged it to her body as she turned away.

"Don't touch my food woman." She huffed sounding like a child. A smile touched her lips when Trent walked in. "Trent Mia's eating my ice cream." She whined to him causing him to smile at her before he glared at his sister playfully.

Trent placed his hands on his hips and glared at Mia. "Mia you know it's not nice to steal food from a pregnant woman." He walked over and stood behind Shy and wrapped an arm around her and her ice cream she had her arms around.

"Well I have to steal it cause she won't share T." She pouted trying not to laugh at what her big brother was planning. She could see it in his eyes and where his hand was going. They were sitting at the center island in the kitchen and there were dishes in the drain behind him. He slowly reached back and grabbed a spoon before turning back to her fully.

"I guess we have failed horribly in helping raise you then cause I swore we taught you  not to steal." He said as his arm tightened and held Shy in place right before he dipped his own spoon into her tub of ice cream and shoving it in his mouth. Shy screamed and tried to get away from him. Trent let her go and fled the room laughing at her as she was screaming the things she was going to do to him when she got hold of him. None of them were nice and the last one flung at him made him wince and cover his junk.

"I'd like to see you try darling. Just remember you might hurt me but you would go crazy without all this." He motioned to the area that was still protected by his other hand and rotated his hips slightly. He saw her eyes darken as she watched him with a spoon half way to her opened mouth. He chuckled and blew her a kiss before he turned to leave the kitchen.

Shy felt the warmth flood her as she watched him rotate his hips in a slow grind. She was so aroused right now but she wanted her ice cream. She looked to the spot where Trent was and back to her food. She looked up again to see Trent was gone.

She stomped her foot and flopped down with Mia laughing next to her just as Vanessa and Travis walked in.

"What is going on in here?" Travis asked chuckling at the pouting Shy in front of him.