Chapter 22- Two Kisses

Kate and I stare at each other for a long while. My breathing is still heavy from Christian's touch. Every time it seems like my pulse will slow finally, I remember the look on Kate's face – a look not dissimilar from the one she's wearing right now – as Christian's fingers pumped inside of me just a few moments ago, and I get excited all over again.

After what seems like an hour but is surely only about two minutes, Kate stands up abruptly and says in an unfathomably casual tone, "God, Ana, that boyfriend of yours is hot." I take a deep breath and watch as she stretches and looks towards the ceiling. Still not looking directly at me, she says, "I'm surprised you two aren't exclusive. He's clearly ready for it. He can't keep his hands off you for five minutes." She flashes me her winning smile, displaying all 600 of her gleaming white teeth.

Of course, I blush again.

She ambles over to me, a mishmash of tan skin and potential energy. "If you don't want him, I'll take him," she says. I can't tell if she's joking or not. The memory of my dream – the one where Christian fucks Kate as she fucks me – floods my consciousness and I feel my pulse quicken. "I've always wanted to try brothers and compare styles," she says lazily.

Once she reaches me, she holds out her hands for me to take and helps me to my feet with a bit too much force. I'm flung towards her but manage to stop just shy of a full collision. Our breasts barely touch, her nose alongside mine. I feel static electricity running between our lips. I can smell her lip gloss.

Raspberries.

Still holding my hands, she whispers, "I really didn't mean to walk in on you, Ana. I'm so embarrassed." There's such emotion in her voice. I can hear her starting to tear up. It's more than I can bear.

Without thinking, without planning, I let my lips just touch hers.

Our kiss is so sweet and so gentle that it feels almost like we haven't kissed at all. There's no fire in my lips, but a soft tingling feeling spreading all over my body. Through our blouses I can feel her nipples harden against mine as she presses against me ever so slightly. She squeezes my hands in hers.

I pull my lips away just enough to take a slow, steady breath, then tilt my head and kiss her more deeply. That's all the encouragement she seems to need because she lets go of my hands, tangling her right hand in my hair and pressing the left against the small of my back. I brace myself against the desk right behind me and run my other hand up her back, feeling the smooth coolness of her silk blouse against my palm. Her tongue probes my mouth. It tastes like champagne and her raspberry lipgloss.

We're locked together like this, hands moving gently as our mouths wage war, until she reaches her hand down and squeezes my sore right ass cheek hard, making me gasp. She lets out a giggle – a giggle that would moisten my panties if I was wearing any – and with both hands squeezes both sides of my butt. This time, though, I let out a pained little squeak. It hurts so much but I still want more.

She tosses her head back to laugh loudly, stepping away from me as she does, back to her nonchalant, flippant self.

"Jeez, Steele, you'd think he beats you," she says, walking towards the door.

You have no idea.

"We'd better head for lunch. Otherwise, Ethan's bound to come looking for us." I can't help but laughing at the prospect of being walked in on twice in a half-hour. "Just try to behave yourself in front of my parents, okay, Steele? We can't have you flashing them as well."

Well, lunch is quickly becoming a disaster.

Between Ethan's questions about Christian, my phone buzzing every six minutes, Kate's unceasing attempts to rub her hands on my body, and my complete lack of panties, I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating on food. Never mind the fact that I'm sitting right next to Kate's dad and that there's no tablecloth.