Chapter 3- A short lesson in Limits

Ch 3 - A Short Lesson in Limits

In the morning, I open my eyes I have trouble placing myself. Finally I realize I'm still in Christian Grey's bed, though I am unfortunately alone. I stretch my arms and legs unthinking and regret it instantly. Everything hurts. My arms, my legs, the backs of my thighs, my breasts, my shoulders, my palms, my back, my ass... and good god do my lady parts hurt!

I groan loudly and still immediately. My nipples, sex, and ass throb now that I'm aware of them, even though I'm trying to distract myself by focusing on food. I can smell bacon and syrup and pancakes and who knows what else cooking. It's intoxicating, but the prospect of standing is more than a little intimidating. Finally the need to pee crushes my fear of pain and I slide, buck-ass naked out of bed.

Once I've relieved myself, I sidle out to the bedroom once more. For some reason, I feel glorious in my bare skin. I'm still incredibly sore, but moving my muscles seems to dull the ache. I stand in front of the full-length mirror and look at myself, really look at myself, for the first time possibly ever. At least the first time naked, that's for sure.

My skin has a certain glow about it and my breasts have a pinkish hue, perky and bright. I turn to check on my butt, which is more of a hot pink that extends halfway to my knees. A handprint is clearly visible on the apple of each cheek. Still, my skin looks healthy, tight, and fresh. I cautiously touch the raw skin with my fingers and find it soft, smooth, and magnificently sensitive. I let the flat of my hand rub against my ass, cupping it, lifting it. I've never been able to think of myself as an object of sexual desire before, but I want to be able to see myself through the eyes of Christian Grey.

I'm getting turned on watching myself, I can feel the wetness between my legs. On a whim, I pull my hand back and smack myself, right on the bright pink handprint. I yelp from the delicious sting of it and that's when I hear him growl.

I turn quickly to see Christian Grey standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but gray flannel pajama pants that hang from his hips. I feel a blush cover all those parts of me that aren't already pink as he smiles his devilish little smile at me.

"Miss Steele, I was quite enjoying that."

He saunters over, stopping when he's close enough for me to feel the heat radiating from his body. He doesn't touch me, just stands over me, watching me.

"Were you enjoying that, Miss Steele?"

Speechless, all I can do is stare back, shaking like a leaf under his gaze. Without taking his eyes off mine, he reaches down and runs two fingers over my sex, sliding easily along my opening. I gasp slightly and he surprises me by putting them in my mouth.

"You were, Miss Steele. Tell me, how do you taste?"

I suck on his fingers, savoring in the sweet, earthy flavor again. I'm surprised when I realize I like the taste. "Good, sir."

"I want you to come out to the kitchen for breakfast. You need to eat." I smile at him suggestively. "Food. You need to eat food, Miss Steele. There's plenty of time for that later."

I frown playfully and start to gather my dress. He grabs my wrist and pulls it behind my back.

"I didn't say you could get dressed."

Blushing again, I drop the dress back to the floor. "Yes, Mr. Grey."

A smile spreads across his face. He takes my other wrist and pulls it behind my back as well. This makes my back arch, pushing my chest out and my nipples lightly graze his torso. He holds both wrists in one hand then grabs my ass with his other, making me gasp and press my breasts harder against his body.

"You were very bad yesterday, Miss Steele," he smacks me soundly on the rump. It's much gentler than yesterday but hurts just as much because the area is so inflamed already. I hold my tongue, though.

"You need to be honest with me. I need to be able to trust you." He slaps me on the other cheek.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Grey."

"You will tell me if you want me to stop, Miss Steele."

Smack! This time is harder, painful. I bite my lip.

"Miss Steele?"

Smack, smack! Two slaps in quick succession land on my reddened thighs. This time a small cry escapes my lips.

"Yes, sir."

Smack! Once very hard on my ass. I see stars for a moment.

"You will safeword when it is too much for you, Miss Steele."

Smack! My vision blurs slightly.

"Yes, sir."

I know I'm being tested. But as much as it hurts and as much as I know I shouldn't, I am enjoying this. With every smack to my back side, my front is pressing into him. I can feel his erection against me, his abs against my breasts, his breath against my hair.

He hits me five more times before I finally gasp, "Yellow!"

His fingers slip into me and I stagger on my feet. He releases my arms and turns away, his fingers still inside me.

"Come along," he says casually. He takes a step towards the door and pulls me gently to follow him. I can barely move, but somehow manage to put one foot forward in a halting step.

"Christian!" I yell out.

"Miss Steele," he says patronizingly, though he does stop and turn to me. He starts pumping his fingers in and out as he speaks. "You were a very bad girl yesterday, and you will need to be taught to be honest with me, to communicate." He rubs my clit with his thumb, nearly making my knees buckle. "You must be punished until you can learn to tell me everything." He hooks his fingers once more and pulls gently. "Now come along," he whispers and begins to walk backwards, watching me.

Timidly and carefully I follow him. After a few very slow steps, I lose my footing and fling forward towards him, my hands finding purchase on his upper arms. When I'm steady, I remember myself and quickly remove my hands from his skin.

"It's alright. You can hold my arms, Miss Steele. It seems you need the support," he says.

I place my hands back on his biceps and smile. They are hard under my fingers. He gives me another little tug and we lurch forward once again.

We make it to the living room, and I feel completely exposed. I'm standing totally nude in front of the huge picture windows with Christian Grey's fingers inside of me. I imagine all of Seattle can see us. I think of José and Ray and Ethan staring, judging me. I imagine Kate's eyes on my skin, then her going on a tirade about women's lib and sexual freedoms and gender equality and god knows what else.

"Yellow." This time I say it quietly, calmly, though I feel anything but.

Immediately, the evil little tug of his fingers is gone and I feel steady again. He looks down at me with concern and, somehow, satisfaction.

"I'm glad. My hope is you'll never have to say 'red'." He smiles gently. "Tell me you're alright."

I nod. "Just an errant thought," I say. Somehow the idea of Kate seeing me with this man makes me... I'm not sure. Uncomfortable? That's not quite right, but it's the closest I can come up with at the moment.

On my tip toes I kiss Christian, letting my naked body lean against the length of his. He holds my face in his hands, but doesn't try to touch me beyond that. Finally, I pull back. "Come on, I'm starved!" I say and practically skip to the kitchen.