Ch 16-The Name of the Game

I'm finding it harder and harder to catch my breath as his kisses become more ferocious. I can tell he's hard again as he presses into me. My entire body sinks slowly into the softness of the mattress. He kisses me again, hard, at the same time pinching, pulling, and twisting my right nipple, causing me to moan into his mouth.

"It may be time for your punishment, Anastasia," he murmurs, pulling back from my mouth, but taking my left nipple in his other hand and forcing out another deep sigh from me.

"I don't think it should be too terrible," he says, letting his fingernails pull harshly against the soft flesh just below each nipple, the underside of my breasts. "But it should teach you a bit of self control."

In an instant, I'm left cold. Christian is on his feet and I go to reach for him.

"Control, Miss Steele," he says harshly, turning to me. I still myself and put my hand behind my back again. "Good."

He grasps my ankles and tugs at them, sliding me down the bed. With quick, practiced movements, he lengthens the restraints at the foot of the bed slightly and ties my ankles to them, spreading my legs further in the process. They're slightly further than shoulder width apart, making my sex pulse slightly at the exposure and my high heels dig into the blanket.

"Is that comfortable?" he asks.

Ha, that's hilarious. But I nod anyway. I know he's asking about how tight the cuffs are.

"Not too comfortable I hope," he says with a devilish smile. I smile back and shake my head. "Good," he says. "I want you to stay just like that, Miss Steele."

The temptation to move is overwhelming and I find myself squirming to find a more comfortable position for my hands. Christian frowns at me. "I almost forgot," he says, walking to the foot of the bed. He wraps his hands around my thighs and pulls me even further down on the mattress so my shoes are flat on the bed and my knees are up in the air. My ankles are spread just as wide as before, but my sex feels stretched, aching with emptiness in this new position. I feel the lack of his touch clawing at me and moan softly. "Hold onto your shoes," he says.

I do as I'm told, reaching down to grab the heels of my shoes, making my spine arch slightly. I hear his groan of approval as my hips shift and my breasts push up.

"Very nice, Miss Steele." I feel his eyes on my skin as he takes in the length of my body. "I want you to stay exactly like this." My muscles tremble slightly but I nod. Hopefully this isn't for too long.

He walks over to the phone on the bedside table and dials a couple digits, putting it on speaker. He climbs onto the bed and straddles my torso while the phone rings. His stiff cock is so close to my mouth I could lick it.

"Kiss it," he orders, and I do, craning my neck to reach. "Good," he says, grabbing my hair and sliding himself into my mouth as someone picks up the phone.

"How may we be of service, Mr. Grey?"

He smiles down at me and presses himself deep into my mouth, down my throat, letting me suck him as hard as I can.

"Very good," he says to me. Then to the phone, "I'd like to order some room service, please."

"Of course, Mr. Grey, what can we get for you?"

His pace picks up as he fucks my mouth. I'm taking him deeper and deeper, his hand buried in my hair, helping me. I try desperately not to buck on the bed, I'm so turned on. A small gasp escapes me around his cock as his free hand reaches behind him and scratches gruffly along my breast, surely leaving red marks.

"I would like some ginger tea and a bucket of ice, please."

"Right away, Mr. Grey."

He pulls his cock away and starts stroking it with his hand, letting his other roam further down until it finds that sweet spot between my thighs.