Part 47: The Help

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS. I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE AGE OF MY VIEWERS, SO BE ADVISED. THERE IS IMPLEMENT OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

November 30, 2018

CCPD

10:00 am

Two occupants sat in the Captain's office engaged in a heated argument.

"NO! No! Absolutely not!" yelled Joe standing up from his seat.

"Come on Joe. This could be our one chance to take him down," encouraged Singh.

"No!" shouted the man shaking his head. "And even if Iris were here I wouldn't put her in that type of danger," he replied causing Singh to sigh.

"Kane Morse is one of our top most wanted criminal. He's known to be a drug smuggler and has the biggest human trafficking ring in Central City. With this lead of him attending this nightclub tonight it might just be our only chance to take his whole operation down," explained Singh.

"We know that he had one of his guys hack into the CCPD database meaning he knows every operative that works here. So having one of our officers in this field will be a huge red flag. Morse or his men would know that they work for the department with facial recognition. That's why having someone out of the department would be perfect. Morse would never suspect anything like that," concluded Singh.

"Yeah and did you forget the part that this guy is dangerous. What if something goes wrong? You can be putting someone's life at risk," argued Joe.

"Well it's a chance I'm willing to take," replied Singh with determination. "Iris is our only hope," he said looking up at Joe.

"Well Iris is in Coast City," replied Joe causing Singh to slump. "And even if she was here I would never let her put her life at risk. So I suggest you find someone else to do this crazy stunt. And if you can't just give up," advised Joe.

Looking at the wall Singh began to think. Who else does he know that would be perfect for this OP. It would have to be a young female cause Morse was known to fall for pretty girls. Suddenly an idea came into mind.

"What about Henry's Aunt. Dr. Snow," replied the Captain.

"Caitlin?" clarified Joe.

"Yes! She would be perfect! She's young, beautiful, and smart! Morse would never know what hit him!" smiled Singh.

"I don't know," said Joe unsure. He didn't want to put Caitlin at risk.

"It'll be easy. All Snow has to do is dress pretty, grab Morse's attention, start a conversation with him, and get him drunk enough where he starts spilling his company secrets. We know Morse is a powerful man and keeps denying the accusation we have against him. With this concrete evidence of what his organization truly does through the mic attached to Caitlin's dress, we will have the evidence we need for his arrest,"

"I'm not sure, Captain," said Joe, voicing his concern. "This seems too good to be true. What if she doesn't want to do it?" he asked.

"Well we won't know unless you ask," replied Singh standing up from his seat. "Talk to Snow about it and come to me with the results. That's an order," he added seeing Joe's hesitation. Walking around him Singh exited the room leaving Joe to comprehend everything that just happened.

----------------------------------------

STAR LABS

10:30 am