*Home*

11:00 am

STAR LABS

Barry returned to Star Labs were he had Cisco play the security feed they found at August's hideout to see if they can find any traces of where they might have run off too. Looking at the screen across the lab, Team Flash gasped in shock as they saw Godspeed beating Henry into a bloody plump. Hearing the sound of her son screaming in pain, Caitlin closed her eyes trying to block out the noise.

"Can you turn that off," gritted out Caitlin through her teeth.

"Uh....yeah, sure," said Cisco taking the image of Henry off the screen across the lab and only displaying it on his computer screen.

Taking in a breath Caitlin tried to control her breathing.

"I'm so sorry," said Harry pulling Caitlin into a hug. "I can only imagine what you're going through," said Harry remembering the time he was so worried for his daughter's safety.

Wrapping her arms around him Caitlin accepted the comfort in this time of distress. Harry had always treated her like his own daughter. He even acted as a protective father when Barry and Caitlin had first started going out. Sending Barry glares every now and then when he was being too touchy or if they were kissing for a long period of time. Harry was even the person to walk Caitlin down the aisle.

"We'll find him, Cait," said Barry as Caitlin pulled away from the hug. "And we'll make that bastard pay for what he did," assured Barry wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her flush against his chest. "Whatever it takes," said Barry looking into her gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

"Whatever it takes," repeated Caitlin wrapping an arm around him as she buried her head into her chest.

------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Central City

1:10 pm

After drying away his tears Henry looked down at the ball of chain attached to his ankle. Using his strength Henry tried to pry himself free with all his might.

Turning on his machine that will enable him to transfer the speed into him Godspeed began to look around the room. Watching as Henry began to yank onto his chain Godspeed made his way over towards him. Discreetly, the machine was connected to the cities server allowing Cisco to gain access to their location.

------------------------------------------

STAR LABS

1:11 pm

A beeping sound echoed across the Cortex pulling everyone out of their thoughts. Looking at the screen Cisco began to type frantically on his computer pulling up an image on the monitors across the lab.

"There seems to be a high voltage of power being drained outside of the city," replied Cisco.

"Godspeed," said Caitlin standing on edge.

"He's located at 80 Sunnyside Rd," said Cisco zeroing on the location.

"Let's go get this son of a bitch," said Barry sharing a look with his wife.