enjoy your stay at Camp-Halfblood

Nico was lying in his cabin, when the Hades cabin was first built it had too much of a gothic vampire aesthetic but after a few years Nico and Hazel had really changed it to an elegant yet vintage look with a crystal chandelier, a large ebony bookshelf, and a record player on a sleek black table.

He had Chromatica playing on his record player and was just staring at the ceiling, tonight Hazel was at Camp Jupiter on the other side of the continent.

"Nice Chromatica," said a voice.

"Huh, who's there?" Nico thought.

"Your soul mate, I guess," the voice responded.

"So, what music do you listen to?"

"Oh lots of stuff, pop, Broadway, some jazz."

"Cool, where are you from?"

"Tennessee, but I'm at summer camp in New York right now."

"Cool, I'm at summer camp in New York too, but I stay here. I'm from Italy but after my mom died, well my fathers moved me around a lot, Nevada, Maine and now New York."

"Sorry about your mom."

"That was a long time ago, I do really remember her. My older sister basically raised me."

"Oh, what's your name?"

"I'm ~¡<○, you?"

"I didn't quite get that."

"I'm ~¡<○"

"I guess we can't tell eachother who we are. We are both in NY. Maybe we can meet up."

"Sure, I'm at the tip of Long Island, where are you?"

"We might be at the same camp, are you a demigod?"

"I'm a son of Hades, I wasn't going to tell you incase you thought I was crazy."

"Meat by the hearth in two minutes, I want to meet you."

Nico put on a shirt, reapplied his deodorant and headed out side.

"It's you!" Will exclaimed. "Ever since you showed up here, I, well, I had a huge crush on you."

Nico blushed, "shut up and kiss me, you lovable dork."