Chapter 1: The Beginning

Note/s: Hello, Welcome. Firstly I will not be writing any smut because it is very awkward to write so... any horny 12-year-olds can go away :D. I have no idea how often I will upload new chapters. I will be writing in a General POV. If I make any big or small mistakes leave a comment so I can edit it or keep in mind for the future. There will be some swearing and enjoy I guess.

Words: 560

By the way, the story starts after the card game in TWDG S4 EP1.

It was dark and late, everyone was tired, especially Clementine and AJ. After all, it had been a very long day. There was so much that had happened and there was just as much for their brains to process. Clem and AJ were heading to their rooms to sleep in their nice, warm and comfy beds after a hot, filling and delicious meal. It was all an odd sensation to Clem and AJ, seeing as just a day ago they had been sleeping on the seats of their now destroyed car and they had to scavenge for food if they wanted to eat.

Clementine and AJ arrived in front of the sturdy door that kept their bedroom behind it. She opened the creaky door and shut behind her and AJ.

"You ready for bed Kiddo?" Clementine asked AJ. AJ replied by nodding vigorously. He began to run over to his bed but stopped in his tracks.

"Hey, Clem?" AJ said.

"What's up kiddo?" Clem replied.

"I like it here..." Said AJ.

"I do too, but..." Clem insisted.

"But, I still don't know if I trust them," said AJ voicing his slight distrust. "Well I do, but I don't. Do you understand? I know that that sound kinda sil-"

"Y'know AJ, that's quite smart. You can't trust everyone you meet." Clem interrupted.

"I going to stay up," said AJ.

"What, absolutely no-" Clem started.

"I can protect you from anyone if they come in through the door." AJ insisted.

Clementine sighed.

"AJ, trust me when I say that that door is SUPER sturdy," reassured Clem "No-one is getting in."

The door opened slowly. Louis's head poked out from behind the door. He smiled and said, "I did Knock, but it seems that no-one heard."

Both Clem and AJ smiled back.

"I like Louis though." Said AJ.

"I like Louis too," Clem said as if Louis wasn't there.

Louis's cheeks tinged slightly red.

"Can I talk to you, Clem..." Louis asked. Silence followed. "In private?"

"Sure," Clem responded.

Louis opened the bedroom door fully and held it open like a gentleman for Clem to walk through. After she passed him, he followed her into the quiet and desolate hallway which was decorated with cracked walls and tattooed with graffiti which read phrases such as "Fuck You." or "Mitch wuz here".

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Clem asked Louis.

"About what I asked you at the game, and to apologize," Louis replied.

Clem looked down and said, "I...I, I overreacted Louis."

"No, you didn't, I was just being a dick, and wanted to get to know you better but disregarded what bad memories my questions could bring up for you," Louis said.

Clem chuckled and said, "I'm not angry at you Lou and I don't blame you..."

"I know you don't Clem, but I do." Said Louis as he looked away...