"Wow Ventus you should join the soccer team with those moves." The couch of the soccer team said as he was passing by.

"That does sound interesting I have to think on that." I said as the bell rang for class to be over as I headed to the locked room to wash up a little bit before putting on my school uniform and headed out the locker room when I bumped into my sister.

"Hey sis what's up?" I asked

"Just wanted to say be careful when you meet with Rias okay?" Tsubaki said as I asked her how did she know that but she gave me a warm smile and replied saying a sister knows things as she walked away.

After school I headed to the old school building where Esdeath was waiting for me as she had a serious look on her face as I could tell she wanted to know what this was all about. The both of us walked intot eh building up a few stairs and came to a door as I knocked on it as a girl with raven black hair opened it.

"Hello. You must be Ventus we been expecting you. My name is Akeno please come on in."  Akeno said as Esdeath and I walked into the room to see Irina and Xenovia sitting on the couch and across from her was Rias and her group standing behind her.

"Het Ventus you made it." Irina said as I sat down next to the two girls as Esdeath sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck making Issei jealous.

"So Rias what's this all about that?" I asked as Rias looked at me with a serious look on her face.

"First off I want to know how do you know we where devils and second explain to me the real reason you are here." Rias said in a serious tone.

"First off lose the whole tough girl act when talking to me and second of all I don't have to tell you nothing but to shut you up it's because of your devil energy and plus Tsubaki told me that you were devils." I replied.

"That explains it but you ever told me the true reason you are here besides stirring up truoble for us devils." Rias said with her arms folded as I sighed.

"isten Strawberry I'm here to help out Irina and Xenovia recover the stolen pieces of excalibur but I'm also in the search for the curse sword Soul edge." I replied as this shocked Rias and the others.

"Rias what is soul edge?" Issei asked.

"Soul edge was a curse sword that plunged the world into chaos. It was know by many names as been given many names throughout the history, such as "The Sword of Salvation", "The Sword of Heroes", and "The Ultimate Sword", among others." Rias said

"Some people searched for the sword for different reasons. Some desire its power, others want revenge. Some, believing that it is a benevolent sword, crave its support. Others, knowing of its evil nature, seek its destruction. Nothing is known for certain about the sword, except for one thing: it brings misfortune to those seeking it. What many do not know is that the sword's power is evil, feeding upon the souls of not only its victims but its wielder as well." I said 

"For years many armies fought for the power of the cursed sword until one knight encounter the curse sword and defeated it." Akeno said

"For years the world has forgotten all about the sword until now." I said as I told the devils that the curse sword was here in Japan.

"I see but you know I can't permit you to do anything without my saw so." Rias said.

"Women please I don't know who you are talking to but I suggest you choose your next words carefully or you might say something you can't take back." I said as Issei got up in my face.

"Hey don't ever speak to the president like that or else I make you regret it." Issei said as Esdeath just laughed.

"Little boy you don't know who you are speaking to plus you should follow your own advice and stand down." Esdeath said.

"Shut it. I bet you I can beat Ventus here and when I'm done I will add you to my harem." Issei said causing Esdeath to get pissed off.

"Boy you can't handle me even if you tried. Beside Ventus is a better man then you ever be." Right sweetie?" Esdeath asked as I stroked her cheek.

"That is correct and beside you can't even handle the power of the red dragon  at your weak level." I said with a evil grin.

"How do you know about that?" Rias asked.

"Allow me to introduce to a friend of mine in which I beat you Ddraing might know from long ago." I said as I raised my hand.

"Say hello Bahamut." I said as a gauntlet formed on my hand.

(a/n: but make it more of a crystal ice blue color)

"Hello Ddraing remember me?" Bahamut said as Issei's gauntlet appeared on his hand.

"Master Bahamut is that you?" Ddraing asked as he was shaken like crazy.

"My my how the mighty have fallen to be attached to a pervert like him I'm ashamed at you." Bahamut said.

"I'm sorry master please have mercy on me." Ddraing said as Bahamut just laughed. 

"There is no mercy for you Ddraing I have something special in store for you." Bahamut said as I had a wicked smile on my face and so did Esdeath as Morgan freeman once said it was at that moment he fucked up.