Chapter 26

Lincoln had dropped his gun and had to raise his hands over his head as a green armored figure pointed a rifle at his head. " How are you?" The armored figure asked him not taking his gun off him.

" Names Lincoln I'm a Corporal in The COG " Lincoln said to armored Figure " What's your purpose for being here?" The Green armored figured asked him " I'm waiting for a chopper to pick me up and bring me back to my base so I can face my demons of my past " Lincoln said to him 

A Bullet came flying by scrapping Lincoln's face this caused him to get on the ground and pick up his rifle and open fire on some Locust drones. The Green Armored figure opened fire on a boomer right in the head Lincoln revs up the Chainsaw Bayonet and cuts A Locust with it he pulls out his Boltock pistol and fires it in one hand and fires his rifle in the other 

Just as the firefight was starting to get intense Lincoln noticed The locust began to turn around and fire at the back of them Lincoln and the armored Figured looked to see the locust trying to maintain there ground " Friends of yours?" The Green armored figure asked.

" No My unit" Lincoln said with a small smirk. The locust try to fight back as Ezra force walks across the wall and revs up the Chainsaw bayonet on his lancer and brings it down on on a drone. Major Varro throws a grenade killing off the last of the locust.

Lincoln looks at the armored figure " who are what are you?" Lincoln asked as he raised his rifle at the Armored Figure " Master Chief petty officer 117 Or master Chief " Master Chief said to Lincoln.

" Well master Chief looks like where on the same side for know" Lincoln said as he went to meet the others.

Jacinto Command

Ice Blonde and Trig where walking back to there Ice was Holding Lily who was rubbing the young girls hair as she softly cried in the troopers arms " shh it's okay it's okay" Ice said to young girl.

Trig looked at the girl with sorrowful eyes no little girl should have been talked to the way her father talked to her. Two Gears where seen rushing pass them one of them looked like a medic.

" Looks like he's getting his arm fixed " Trig said to Ice this caused her to smirk. Just then the building shook a little the Two had regain there balance  quickly as Ice held on to Lily " Are you okay?" she asked the young girl who nodded her head. " what was that?" Ice asked Trig  " Not sure but what ever it was let's just hope we won't have to worry about it" Trig said to Ice.

With the Loud sisters 

The group was on the road again Heading to  a Military/ Refuge shelter  Lori was driving Vanzilla second to last of there group the loud sisters where looking out the window of the Van. Leni let out a sigh as she looked out the window she looked up and saw three squadrons of fighters heading the opposite direction. 

" Lori are we gonna stop soon my butt is hurting" Lana said feeling uncomfortable for having to sit in a van for a long period of time " Just hang in there  Lana will stop soon " Lori said to her siblings " how about I put the Radio on to lighten the mood " Lori said to her siblings as she turned the knob on the radio. " The Death toll is now estimated to be Millions as of Last night with a massacre St. Petersburg last night  Russian Military officials say that these lizard Like forces have been lead by a much larger male with dark like robe armor around it's body and eyewitness accounts say it can carry a mounted machine gun from a tank or helicopter and act like as if it's a assault rifle not much is known about this new report but officials hope to find a way to kill the alpha male and hope to bring this war to a quicker end " A  British Reporter said on the Radio.

Luna turned the knob turning off the Radio " Maybe not the best Idea Sis " Luna said to her older sister " huh Guys Look I know things have been going are way for the past Five years but let's just have hope and hope can help through out are days even the though ones" Lori said to her younger siblings.

Ruins of Mandalore

Alrich Wren was hiding behind a down imperial Gunship with Fenn Rau the Two where hiding as a Brumack was walking by leaving Wounded Mandalorians and dead storm troopers behind " We need to Find a way off Mandalore and quickly " Fenn Rau said to Alrich " That we can agree but we don't know if there any ships left or if the space ports are intact" Alrich said to Fenn Rau Just hen they a light but firm swinging noise.

And then there was a loud thud on the guns ship Fenn Rau looked to see a figure with blue and red armor like suit with what resembled an animal on the back with a gold outlining " You Get over here " Fenn Rau said to the Armored figure who nodded as he went behind the down gunship " Who are you?" Alrich asked the figure.

the head piece of the figure retracted to reveal the face of a fifteen year old boy with brown hair and brown eyes " My name is peter Parker But you can spider man or just peter I'm fine with that" Peter said to the two " Well Peter my name is Alrich Wren and this is Fenn Rau" Alrich said as he introduced the two

" How did you get here?" Rau asked Peter but just as Peter was about to reply there  was the sound of chains moving the three looked from behind the guns ship to see Twelve Locust drones six on each side cause there was one in the middle that wore red robes and had  what looked like an oxygen mask around it's the neck the Locust that wore the red robes in hailed something from the mask as it did it's eyes began to glow somewhat.

The Locust notices One of the Wounded Mandalorian's trying to reach for there blaster. The Locust walks over to the Mandalorian and stomps on his hand causing the wounded Mandalorian to scream in pain. The Locust Grabs the Mando  by the neck and lifts him up off the ground " hehehe " The Locuts chuckles darkly and then Snaps the Mandalorian neck and drops him lifeless body on the Ground but what happens next shocks the three

" Kill these one and remove there armor I have special use for them" the Locust said as he pointed at the Mandalorian's then walked away and soon one by one the Locust Killed the wounded Mandalorian's and began to remove there armor.

( I'm gonna stop it right there and let me know what you think)