Chapter two: Home again

Start from the beginning

Y/N loved Charlie because of her sweetness and kind personality, along with her independent/self-sufficient personality.

The kissing kept going on for about eight minutes until the two pulled back for air. Y/N kissed Charlie's nose gently. Charlie smiled and snuggled up with Y/N.

"In all the years we dated, I never thought we would make out in your old bedroom." Y/N said as they chuckled. "Ya." Charlie said softly. She could imagine that if her father was still alive, he would probably be upset seeing Y/N make out with Charlie in the room.

Charlie's foot accidentally hit a button at the foot of her bed and a door at the end of the room opened up. A small doll emerged from the closet. It was about the size of a small child.

 It was about the size of a small child

"Hi Ella." Charlie said as she looked at the doll. "That toy makes me think of Annabelle." Y/N mumbled. They looked at the door Ella emerged from. Three closets were on that wall, Ella came out from the smallest door.

"Why do you have three closets?" Charlie remembered John asking her when he first came over to her house. Charlie just gave him the simplest answer possible. "Cause that's how many there are." She told him.

Y/N laid down on the bed and looked to their left. Their eyes widened once they saw this unicorn.

"Jesus Christ what the hell is that?!?!" Y/N said as they looked at the freaky as hell unicorn

"Jesus Christ what the hell is that?!?!" Y/N said as they looked at the freaky as hell unicorn. Charlie immediately looked at her lover, concerned about what was scarring them.

"What is it?! What wrong?!" She asked surprised and alarmed to Y/N. Y/N pointed to the unicorn. She looked at the toy and smiled. "It's fine Y/N. It's just Stanley." Charlie said calmly and picked up the toy. Y/N was still scared of the toy.

"Looking at these toys, I want to set them on fire." Y/N said. Charlie looked over at Y/N. "That's a bit harsh, don't you think?" She asked him. These toy's were all that she had left of her father. Too lose them was simply unthinkable. She didn't want them destroyed.

Y/N looked at Charlie. "Ok, that might be a bit over the top, I'll admit." Y/N said and rubbed the back of their head gently.

They looked down at their watch to check on the time. "Hey, wanna go ahead and head to our hotel? We can get ready to met everyone at the restaurant." Y/N suggested. Charlie thought for a moment and nodded her head gently. Y/N smiled softly and held her hand gently as they left the house and drove to their hotel.