Just as you finished, somebody knocked on your door. You set the vase down, before going to the door. You answered it and saw it was Caroline.

"Oh hey Caroline. I didn't know you were coming," you said, and moved aside, for her to come in.

"Yeah, sorry. But I got a letter with your name on it, so I figured I would bring it over," she explained, and handed you the letter. It had your name written neatly on the front, and you opened it.

Please meet me and my brother, Klaus. For a very fancy dinner at Charlotte's Palace. If you two agree, call the number below, and we'll give you the details. 

-Kol M.

"What do you think?" You asked Caroline. You really wanted to go, Charlotte's Palace was the fanciest restaurant in town, and you had always wanted to go.

"I think we should go," Caroline responded, pulling out her phone.

"Yeah, me too," you said, surprised by her response.

"I just want to see what they want," she explained, dialing the number. After a moment Caroline spoke, "Yes this is she, we agree. Alright. Mhm. Alright, see you then."

"A limo will pick us up at 7, tomorrow night. And they said wear something fancy," Caroline informed you, before saying goodbye and leaving.

You laid in bed that night, thinking of the next day. You had no idea what it would be like or how it would go, but finally you fell asleep.

---

It was 7 the next night, Caroline was over at your place. She was fixing her makeup as you slipped on your dress. Both of you were dressed fancy, and did your hair. 

After a moment, a horn beeped alerting you and Caroline. You both grabbed your purses, before going outside. 

A man stood by the limo door, prepared to open it when you got close enough. You both got in and sat down, being sure to thank the man.

"How do you think this is going to go?" You asked, nervous as you got closer to the restaurant.

"I feel like it's going to go good," Caroline said, keeping her regular positive attitude. You nodded in response, as you parked and got out.

You and Caroline went in, and looked around. They cleared out the whole place, the only people were a few waiters, and Klaus, and Kol.

"Seriously?" Caroline asked, approaching Klaus, who was smirking.

"Yes, seriously, now take a seat," Klaus said, pulling out a chair for Caroline. She sighed, before sitting down. Kol pulled out your seat for you, and smirked as you sat down. They sat down across from you, before Caroline spoke.

"You look lovely tonight," Kol complimented you, as Klaus did the same with Caroline.

"Oh, uh, thanks," you replied, looking down at your outfit.

"You aren't going to compliment me back?" Kol asked.

"No," you simply replied, as a waiter brought some drinks.

"Oh come on. I know you like me," Kol said, causing your cheeks to go red.

"No, no you don't. Because I don't," you replied.

"Yes you do," Kol said, and you were about to respond, but Caroline said something.

"Okay, what are you guys trying to do? With all the gifts and fancy dinner?" She asked, causing Klaus and Kol to chuckle.

"Well love, we intend to sweep you guys off your feet," Klaus stated.

"Good luck with that," Caroline scoffed. But they did what they said they would. By the end of the night, Caroline and Klaus were making out on a couch somewhere in the restaurant, while you were laughing with Kol in the garden.

"You're hilarious," you said, finishing laughing.

"Well, thank you, darling. I am rather hilarious, aren't I?" He asked, smirking.

"Don't get to cocky over there, Kol," you responded, smacking his arm, before taking a sip of your drink.

"So, what do you say? The Grill? At 7, tomorrow night?" Kol asked.

"Sure," you replied, smiling at him.

"Alright, well, it's getting late. You should probably go home," Kol suggested, looking over to Klaus and Caroline who were leaving out the back, most likely to go to Klaus' house.

"Yeah, I probably should," you spoke, getting up. You turned around to leave, but Kol stopped you. 

"Wait," he said, and you stopped, turning around to look at him. Before you knew it, he had kissed you. After a moment, you pulled away, your face red as ever. Kol was only smirking.

"Well, um, I'll see you tomorrow," you said, hiding your face as you walked away.

"See you then!" He yelled, sighing to himself in satisfaction, before you left.