1•Damon

Imagine Damon won't stop annoying you while you try to write an essay for school

You sat on your bed, your laptop in front of you, with your textbook beside it. It was late and you were stressed out, because you had once again procrastinated.

Damon walked in with two cups. He handed you one, which you glanced at.

"Damon, I can't drink that. I'm underage," you said, setting it on the nightstand.

"Relax babe, it's tea, not bourbon. When have I ever tried to give you a glass of bourbon?" He asked, sitting down beside you.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. I'm really stressed out," you said, looking at your text book, before typing something on the computer.

"Take a break then," Damon suggested, sitting up against the headboard.

"I can't, this is due tomorrow," you said. He stayed quiet but he gained your attention when he began throwing mints at you. You looked back at him, giving him an unamused glare. He just smiled cheekily, while you rolled your eyes.

"You're not funny," you said.

"Come on babe. Lighten up a bit," Damon said. You didn't respond and continued working on your paper. Not even 5 minutes later, you felt him poking your thigh, over and over again.

"What are you? 5?" You snapped.

"Take a break," Damon said, fake frowning and blinking his eyes really fast.

"No! You're going to make me fail," you told him, shoving his hand away.

He frowned and sat back, thinking of more ways to annoy you. He then tore open one of the pillows, causing you to look back at him.

He dumped the feathers from the pillow on you and you went to turn around to yell at him. But he put his hands on your sides and began tickling you.

You laughed loudly as he tickled you, a huge smile on his face. You begged him to stop, while laughing.

Finally he stopped and you calmed down. He was above you now, using his arms to hold himself up.

"I hate you," you told him, still smiling.

"I love you too," he said before kissing you. He fell to your side and moved a hair out of your face.

"I need to finish my essay," you told him, going to sit up, but he grabbed your arm. You looked over at him.

"I'll compel the teacher to give you an a," he said.

"Damon, that's cheating," you said, smiling at him.

"What fun is school if you don't break the rules a little?" He asked.

"Fine," you said, kissing him, before you drifted off to sleep.