4•Damon

Imagine him getting you a cat

You woke up to something on your stomach. It was pushing down and then coming back up. You assumed it was Damon being his regular annoying self.

"Stop it," you said, pushing it off your stomach. You opened your eyes when felt something soft instead of Damon's hand.

You saw a little black kitten, standing beside you. You looked over and saw Damon smirking at you, while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Damon, why is there a kitten in our bed?" You asked, sitting up. You picked up the fur covered baby and began petting it. It purred, rubbing up against you.

"You mentioned that you liked cats, so I bought you one," he said, causing you to smile.

"It's adorable, does it have a name?" You asked.

"Yes, her name is Fangs," he said and you rolled your eyes.

"Really? Fangs? Let me guess, is it because we're vampires?" You asked, not amused.

"Yup," he replied. You then talked to the cat.

"I know, your dad is a dumb ass, isn't he?" You asked the cat, rubbing the side of her face. You smiled at the small cat, and cuddled it.

"Damn, I didn't plan on getting replaced by a cat," Damon said, smiling at you.

"I didn't plan on it either, but here we are," you said, smiling at him.

"Thank you Damon. You're the best," you said.

"I know I am," he said, smirking, causing you to roll your eyes.