The two omegas just looked at each other wide eyed, to scared to move.

The moment the second round of knocks came, Louis was bolting up to the room, attempting to bury himself in a pile of blankets and clothes.

"Niall let us in! We need to talk baby!" Harry shouted.

"Don't call me baby! You don't have the right to that anymore!" Niall finally yelled back, momentarily stunning the alphas outside. Nialls voice was scratchy and rough from all of his crying instead of the light but thick, accent heavy voice they were used to.

"Please just let us in! We want to talk, we never meant to hurt you! I was talking without thinking and I'm so sorry babe, I love you so much!" Zayn poured out, the sound of a heavy thump against the door signaling that he laid his head against it.

Niall thought about it for a couple seconds, glancing at the door to Louis' temporary room, before turning back to the front door.

He slowly unlocked the door, not prepared for the warm bodies to collide into him in a hug.

Many kisses were placed all over his face and words and phrases like "missed you" "love you so much" "so sorry" were thrown around.

"It's fine or whatever just go sit in the living room" Niall said emotionlessly. Some people might think he's making a big deal over nothing but what they said really hurt. They were talking about letting a freshly presented omega free to roam the streets and wouldn't care what happened to him.

Niall had been there before and he did not want that happening to anybody else, regardless of their past.

The alphas whined a little bit, deep noises coming from the back of their throats at Nialls cold tone, obeying the omegas wishes and going to the living room.

Niall took that time to race up to the other omegas room, faintly smiling at the pile of pillows and blankets Louis made for himself to hide under.

"You don't have to come down if you don't want to but I feel like it would be better for us both to be down there" Niall whispered, knowing Louis could hear him through the thick layers of blankets.

A second later, Louis' head peeked out, dark blue eyes wide as he stared back at Niall.

"I don't know..." he trailed off. He felt like it would be awkward if he was there. They were Nialls alphas, not his. It wasn't his house and they could kick him out if they wanted to.

With his fresh, new, over submissive mindset, all Louis wanted to do was stay in the safety of his blanket pile and remain unseen to the rest of the world.

"Please!" Nialls begged, light blue eyes wide with pleading. No, he did not want Louis to feel uncomfortable. The omega had been his lifeline this past week, keeping him sane and reassuring that Niall was a good omega.

It had been weird for Louis to do that, since he'd never done it before, but he felt a weird connection to the other male that he'd never felt before, making it some-what easy to help him.

Of course Niall reciprocated the treatment, making sure Louis ate and had everything he needed.

So really, they'd been each other's lifelines this last week and now, it might all change.

"Promise they won't do anything?" Louis asked tentatively, remembering how they'd peeked on him after his shower and then felt him up when he tried to make his escape.

"I won't let them touch you" Niall promised, holding out his pinky to the brown haired boy.

Louis quickly linked his small finger with Nialls, kissing his thumb and pressing it to the blond boys.

When Niall and Louis entered the living room, to say the alphas were shocked would be an understatement.

They hadn't seen Louis since before his heat and his bodily changes. He fit everything an omega was supposed to be. Short, fit, thick, and curvy with dainty features and luscious hair.

Niall had never been a normal omega, more on the taller scale for an omega and a bit thin with smaller curves. That's what attracted the alphas to him in the first place. The fact that he didn't fit the 'norm'.

They had two of the most perfect and beautiful omegas they'd ever seen standing in front of them and they were a bit shocked.

Harry didn't even know know Niall was talking, to busy staring back and forth and the two younger boys, entranced by their beauty, until a bony knee was bumping into his, causing him to tune back into listening.

"-aying in a guest room for the time being. We are going to halt our courting process until we can work this all out but for now, we are basically going to be housemates. We will do what we used to do, without the romance" Niall said, arm wrapped around Louis' shoulder. It was his house, what he said, goes.

The alphas didn't have the heart to tell him that they paid for almost everything in the house and could leave anytime they wanted to. They had plenty of places they could stay besides Nialls house but they wanted to work it out.

They wanted to continue courting and eventually mate with him. Maybe even Louis.

Something had always been missing from their relationship. There was always an empty hole while they cuddled and somebody was always left out in something. Three alphas and one omega guaranteed that.

So, even if they didn't want to do it, they all agreed to Nialls terms, wanting to get back in his good books and hopefully win over the other omega while too.

None of them were ready for what they were about to face.

—-

Be honest... was this a good chapter? I feel like I rushed it to much and jumbled a bunch all together

Leave comments! I love seeing them

Sometimes I feel like my friends don't care because I just told them I am going to be an aunt again and nobody has answered.

It's been an hour so I might be overreacting

I don't know because they do this all the time
I answer so quickly just for them to reply four hours later

Just makes me sad sometimes🤷‍♀️

Anyways! If you guys wouldn't mind checking out some of my other books that would be amazing. I have one more Louis centric but Louis is the only omega, then I have one larry and two styles triplets I think. There might be more but I don't know

I have so many books in my drafts it's hard to keep track of them all

Okay, just went and checked, I have two Louis-centric books including this one, two larry books and two styles tripletsxlouis books

Please check them out if they interest you! None of them are very long since I've only just started publishing my books but it's still encouraging