3

Introducing omega Louis!

Louis Tomlinson 5'420Omega

Louis Tomlinson
5'4
20
Omega

So I just came and checked and after four days of nobody reading it, there were five reads! That's not much but it's a start.

Nobody has added it to their library so maybe it wasn't the book for them but you gotta start somewhere right?

Niall was the first to wrap his mind around the situation.

Louis was a beta, and now he was an omega apparently. 

And he was in heat.

Around three unmated alphas.

They had only been courting Niall for two months and they didn't want to move to fast so they weren't mated.

Usually an omegas heat didn't have a real strong smell until the second or third day, but Louis' smelled like he was in his fourth day of heat. The day it was strongest.

Niall couldn't expect the alphas to not react when he himself was reacting to it.

He made quick work of grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen, then trudging back into the living room and dumping it all over the three alphas that still hovered over the unconscious, now omega.

All three men were startled by the sudden wetness, giving Niall enough time to get them to their feet and out the door. The door that was only five feet away. The door that if Louis had made it through, they wouldn't be in this situation.

"I suggest not coming back for about a week, maybe more, I don't know. I'll text you guys when you can come back." Niall said to the men that were now standing outside.

"Okay byeeeee!" He sang, closing the door.

As Niall turned around, the full force of the situation hit him.

What was he going to do?

The next time Louis woke up, he could tell something was different.

His body hurt all over like he was going through prepubescent growing pains all over again.

When he looked down though, it didn't look like he had gotten any taller. In fact, it appeared that his legs had gotten shorter.

While examining his legs he saw something else that made his eyebrows shoot up, and his body jolt in the bed.

Not only was his prick hard and leaking through the sweatpants, but it looked like it had also gotten smaller.

What the hell!

Louis bolted up from the bed, noticing the sweatiness of his body and his increased heart rate.

What was happening?

He raced into the bathroom and upon looking into he mirror, he screamed.

One, his face looked younger, and it wasn't just because he shaved. Two, his eyebrows actually had shape, and his nose seemed to have a more button-y shape than he remembered.

Three, his shirt was sticking to his body with sweat, making his realize that he had curves! Like an omega! Before, he had a more lean body, that of a beta, which he was. Was not? He didn't know any more.

Four, his legs seemed thicker.

Before, he had semi thin legs, no fat and not really any muscle to his body. But now, he placed a light slap onto his thigh and it jiggled!

A thought that crossed Louis' mind had him turning around quickly, gasping when he saw his backside.

His bum was huge!

It was astoundingly larger then he remembered.

He was almost knocked off his feet when a wave of heat hit him, his knees buckling as he fell to the floor in a pile of hormones and slick.

He shrieked when the bathroom door was opened.

Not because he was afraid, but because he had been leaning against it and now he was laying flat on his back, half in and half out of the bathroom.

"Oh wow" the voice of the blond omega said above him.

The smell of his heat was stronger than any Niall had ever smelled before, and it smelled even better than his own!

Now he's been told that he smells amazing but there was no way he smelled better then this.

"Okay um, I'm going to start a cold bath for now, since I don't really have the uh equipment to help you out" Niall said, cautiously stepping over Louis who was still laying flat on the floor.

"You can stay there for now but you're going to have to get in this bath eventually"

Louis groaned in reply to that. He was hot and horny and for the first time in his life, he wanted his hole to be filled. Like really bad. By anything and everything.

"H-help me" Louis choked out, trying to get up from the floor. His muscles were weak from all the bodily changes happening so fast.

"Okay I just uh need you to undress and um... get into the bath I guess" Niall said, breathing through his mouth instead of his nose.

"C-can't move my limbs" Louis drawled out slowly, on the verge of passing out fine exhaustion. "I need a nap" He quietly said to himself, giggling after.

He looked and sounded high.

"No. Before you nap you need to take a cold bath, it will help" Niall said more firmly.

"I. Can't. Move" Louis gritted out, sass shining through even in his hazy state of mind.

"Uh, okay then" Niall said, slowly getting up and moving over to try and help the new omega stand.

"Can you get undressed and bathe by yourself?" Niall asked, not sure if he was completely comfortable helping the man bathe himself.

"I want to nap" Louis whispered, his eyes hazy as he swayed on his seat on the edge of the bathtub. "Good night" and he fell backwards into the tub full of ice cold water.