"Then you should listen to me when I am telling you to taste what I made for you," He said pushing the glass closer to my mouth so now the straw was practically touching my lips. I rolled my eyes but sipped on the drink through the straw. I scrunched up my face a bit at the bitter taste of the drink which made Five chuckle. "Too bitter?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"I'll get used to it," I said taking the straw back in my mouth. Five only smirked at my action watching me drink the cocktail.

"Well, do you think we really did it? Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?" Five asked suddenly sitting on the bar chair while I climbed up on the counter. I shrugged.

"Most probably,"

"Now what?" He said. I found the question as a rhetorical one so I kept quiet, just happily sipping away on my cool drink. "I don't know." He looked up at me and chuckled at the face that I again made because I got the taste of the lime there. "I'm open to suggestion." He said as if urging me to say something. Not that I wanted to say anything but even if I would we would be interrupted by knocking on the door. Five and I exchanged glances. I moved my eyes towards the direction of the door signaling Five to move. "Eh, I'll get it." Instead of spatial jumping he calmly walked there.

"Well, that's new," I mumbled to myself watching his retreating back. The conversation he had with someone on the other side of the door sprakled my attention. I jumped from the counter just in case. I even put my drink away. Suddenly Five walked into the room and gave me a pointed look.

"Behave," He said confusing me even more. He walked over to his bar chair again and who appeared behind him made me jump. Seeing the man that attacked this house, even myself made me go into defensive mode and I was about to use my powers when suddenly Five pulled me up in his lap. "I thought I told you to behave," He whispered in my ear.

"Well what do you expect me to do that guy has a gun," I whispered back to him and Five looked up eyeing the gun in his hand. He raised an eyebrow and nodded his head towards it.

"You're here to kill us?" He asked, while I made myself more comfortable in his lap.

"Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits." Hazel said tugging the gun back into the back of his jeans.

"That's not the best excuse," I mumbled getting a look from Five who handed me my margarita to shut me up. I grinned at started slurping away.

"Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my brother. Oh and hurt my girlfriend, that one I don't think I can fully forgive you for," Five said his hand gently making circles on my tight.

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. As much as I am sorry young lady," He said towards me and I just shrugged not really wanting to mention it anymore. "I'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal." I looked up at Five who let out a loud sigh at the mention of his past. "Speaking of which, that job you did in Calhoun,that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm actually sittin' heretalkin' to you, after all..." Five saw how uncomfortable I was with this talk and so he cut him off.

"Hazel, why are you here?"

"Well, I'm, you know..." Before he could finish his sentence Diego rushed into the room and started attacking him kicking him down from behind.

"Diego!" I yelled trying to get his attention but I guess rage has already overtaken his actions.

"Diego, stop!" Five yelled simultaneously with me but rolled his eyes when Diego did a flip over Hazel's body that was on the ground. They started punching one another because of course Hazel wouldn't let Diego just beat the shit out of him.