"I guess I can forgive you but don't you dare break that promise." I said to which he nodded with a small smile.

"Now can I ask you a question?" He said taking my hand back into his. I nodded seeing as he wanted to ask something that was confusing him a bit. "Just...since when do you know how to control the weather?" He asked pointing towards the window with his free hand. I turned my head slowly to be met with a little snowflakes flying in front of the window but they were melting right after they touched the surface. My eyes widened in realization.

"That's what dad was talking about," I whispered under my breath, not believing my own eyes.

"Not that I don't like snow but can you stop it somehow before people get even more confused?" Five asked, his eyes shifting from me towards the window where was still snow falling from the sky.

"I...I don't know how. I don't even know how it started...I guess I just felt so empty inside and depressed and all the things I said just made me sad and..." Suddenly I was shushed by a pair of warm lips pressed against my own. Realizing it was Five I closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of his soft lips against mine. I let my hand travel up his arms and interwine with each other behind his neck while his found their place on my waist bringing me even closer to him. Getting completely lost in the moment, I felt like being controled by Five who brushed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for access. Of course I gave in instantly and let him take control absolutely enjoying the new, foreign feeling that erupted in my head when his tongue made contact with mine.

I felt Five's hands climbing up under my shirt. His touch warm against my cold skin and the way he moved his hands up and down my sides it felt almost as if he was trying to warm me up with that motion. It felt like an enternity for me that I never wanted to end but in reality it might have been only something about a minute if not less before Five pulled away with a satisfied smirk playing on his lips. I blinked my eyes a few times trying to wrap my head about what just happened. Five's head moved to aside to glance out of the window his smirk growing even more. He looked back at me and winked.

"We found a way of controlling your new powers," He said huskily leaning closer to me again to peck my lips. Confused I turned my head towards the window to see that it had stopped snowing and the sun was shining again. I smiled to myself knowing that Five was right. But only God knows how such crazy idea found it's way into his head.

"How did you think of the way of controlling it?" I asked when he grabbed my hand and led me towards the bar.

"It was simple really. Your powers have always been interacting closely with your emotions and body condition most of the time. So when I noticed how cold you were and summed it up to the fact that it has been snowing outside I figured that bringing up your body temperature a bit would help stop it," Five said smartly while pulling out a mixer from underneath the bar. I nodded at the cheeky bastard knowing that he had just used the opportunity he got to kiss me like that and now he is playing a hero.

I watched confused as he pulled out tequila, lime and some other bottle. He mixed the liquids in the mixer along with some ice. Once it was all mixed up he poured it into the two glasses and put there a little blue umbrellas and straws. He then pushed one of the glasses my way and gave me a wink.

"Ever tried Margarita?" He asked sipping on his drink. I shook my head.

"Klaus would kill me if he knew you gave me alcohol," I said picking up the glass and bringing it up to my nose to take a small whif of it. Five rolled his eyes giving me a sideglance.

"Whose girlfriend are you his or mine?" He asked completely random question and because I didn't know where he was heading with it I answered.

"Yours..."