part 1 | meeting him

It was your first day at Hopes Peak Academy, you were so happy. You'd worked so hard on your art since you were a child and now you were here, standing in front of your dream school.

You stopped for a second and carefully scanned the tall building and all of its features, it was huge. 

You sighed, closing your eyes and relaxing your tense shoulders before moving forward toward the gates of the Academy, your shoes making quiet clanking noises with every step you took.

The second you stepped through the gates, a sudden wave of nausea consumed you, making you lean up against the closest wall to try and regain your composure.

It didn't help in the slightest, your vision was blurry, and your body became wobbly, no matter how hard you tried to pull yourself together.

You could feel your back scrape down the hard wall, but you couldn't do anything about it.

You couldn't move, you couldn't see.

What was happening...?

"Hello?" 

...

You jolted up, your head was throbbing, your jaw clenched.

"What...happened?"

You looked around and found yourself in a classroom, you searched the room for anyone, but it was only you.

"What the fuck? How the hell did I get here?"

You got up slowly, tucking the chair back under the desk as soon as you did.

You wandered around the classroom, brushing your hands against the walls. You soon left, as there was nothing that would help you figure out your situation.

"Someone must've found me and brought me into Hopes Peak, or some shit. I just need to find someone and see where I need to go. But first, it wouldn't hurt to look around, huh?" You smirked; a mischievous look spread across your (s/c) face.

You wandered around the halls, trying to find something interesting or something to mess around with when you found a large red door, a door that stood out from everything else, a door that had a different feeling from everything else.

"Here we go..." 

You pushed it open with both hands, revealing a class of different-looking students, they were all so different, but they all had one thing in common. Confusion.

Two incredibly different boys caught your eye, they were both so interesting and both so...attractive.

"Oh? This is gonna be fun," You thought to yourself, your mischievous smirk still plastered on your face.

"Huh? Who's this whore?" A child-like girl wearing an orange kimono asked, a sour tone lacing her voice.

"Excuse me but, that is very unkind, and you shouldn't call people that! Especially if you've never met them!" A blonde-haired girl exclaimed, she looked very sweet and caring, which matched how she acted extremely well.

"Stupid pig-nosed bitch, thank you blondie," You mumbled the first part, although it was still heard, and thanked the girl for backing you up.

The blondie smiled sweetly from your appreciation but soon regained her composure and placed her hands on her hips.

"Do you know what's going on?" The brown-haired boy, who had caught your eye earlier asked.

"Hmm..." You daydreamed, (definitely not staring at the white-haired boy) not paying attention to what was going on.

"Ahem..." The boy cleared his throat, getting your attention.

"Oh, me? Uh, fuck, but I'm not sure either. I think I'm in the same situation as the rest of you." You smiled back at the boy, making his ears go red and he look away.