Chapter 4( flashback)

Average would have been an awful way to describe him, as almost every part of him was the opposite of just that. Even if his appearance seemed plain he always managed to stand out in some way. Maybe it was because of his personality which seemed to shift at the drop of a hat.

Maybe it was because of his eyes, two mismatching orbs, on the left was black almost as though he was missing his iris and the other was a blood red swirling in an intricate pattern. Maybe it was because of his dark stare that could analyze any situation in a matter of moments.

Maybe it was all of those things combined to form one of the most enticing human beings the world had ever known. Of course very few people ever truly saw that with him. If you wanted to know the truth it was his because of his way to calm everyone down with a mere look, or how he could pull people in with his words spun intricately to believe in him, to believe in his hope.

...

...

...

What a bunch of fucking morons.

She was strange to him. She was different than anyone else he had met. She was so full of despair and she held such a strange aura of beauty. She was just like him.

He knew what she was doing and he didn't stop her. That was the beauty of his life though, the strange way she showed her love for him.

Still following through with every step of his plan was not something he had expected her to do, and no one was the wiser. Here he stood now with the members of his killing game and she did not stand among them.

While it was true that her name did float amongst those there were before him he knew her sister when he saw her. The girl's chest was noticeably smaller than her sister's and while it wasn't entirely obvious she was definitely more pale.

She followed through with his plan step for step, the looks the other students sent him were proof enough. Still he wondered how long it would be until he saw what she had changed.

Maybe a motive would be swapped, maybe some implanted memories. He still held doubts that she would have changed anything, especially with the way she acted towards him, but she always tried to surprise him.

"Introductions sound like a wonderful idea!" It was the hall monitor who's voice finally shook him from his thoughts.

"Sounds good to me." He responded with a smile.

He watched as the group dispersed into smaller sections of the room, with fake smile plastered on his face he made his way to one of the groups for the introductions he had gone through two years prior, though none of them knew that.

The first one he approached was the hall monitor. He was dressed in a silver suit with a red band around his left arm. He wore a pair black knee-high, laced up boots. His eyes were a vivid shade of red and his short black hair made even his appearance look disciplined.

"Hello there!" He spoke to the hall monitor with a bright smile which was returned in kind.

"Hello! My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru, I look forwards to spending a peaceful communal life here with you." His voice was loud to say the least but he had gotten used to it.

"My name is Makoto Naegi, I look forward to spending time with you too." His response was bright and cheery, even though it was quite the opposite of how be felt.

"Haha, That's a good name, a strong name. Thank your parents for giving you that name. Now you must work hard daily to make sure it doesn't lose it's meaning!" Makoto had already heard this speech and it was just as annoying the second time.