Chaptor 1

"I believe that Junko Enoshima is the Mastermind!"

"Oh?" Monokuma smiled. "Are you really sure?"

"Who else would it be?" Kyouko retorted.

"Well, you aren't entirely wrong. Junko was only a part of the scheme. Don't worry though. This person knows that they're the Mastermind. At least one of him."

"O-One of him?" Chihiro repeated to himself nervously.

The bear lightly chuckled. "Isn't that right....Makoto?" The brunet paused, his eyes widening in disbelief. "W-What?!"

"But he would never do anything like that!" Aoi yelled defiantly.

"Relax, relax. I said only one of him knows. You see, Makoto here possesses a side of him that remains hidden ever since your memories were erased. Unlike this little ray of sunshine, that part of him never forgot."

"You mean..." Touko frowned in worry. "He has a split personality too?"

"Ding ding ding! We've got a winner!"

"No...." He shook his head in rejection. "That can't be true!"

Monokuma smirked at the young brunet. "Oh, but it is. After all, you were the one who planned out the whole thing."

"No..!"

"You were the one who wiped everyone's memories behind your own back."

Makoto clutched his head, feeling his mind slipping away and a new one coming in his place.

"You were the catalyst of The Worst, Most Despair-inducing Incident in the history of Mankind!"

When the pain got too much, he let out a big scream, the painful yell echoing throughout the room until it began to slowly dissolve into nothing.

Then it was utter silence. Everyone stood there in anxious anticipation, watching the brunet as his arms slowly came down.

"N-Naegi-san?" The pig-tailed girl asked meekly, breaking the silence.

A smirk grew on Makoto's face as he slowly reach his hand into his back pocket. "I ought to thank you, Monokuma, for playing your part."

"Unfortunately," a glimpse of red flashed from inside one of his back pockets. "your game is over." He pressed it, causing the bear before them to explode, leaving no trace left.

Everyone watched in utter shock as every single bear after him exploded like it was the Fourth of July. After the last one fell, he silently walked over to where the bear once was and sat there in his place.

"You...Why did you do that?" Aoi asked, still in shock. "I thought you and him were partners."

"Nah." He said in a matter in fact tone, his eyes that were once pure brown was now a deep red. "I never really was the bear type. Junko just coaxed me into it. Now that she's gone, I finally get rid of them."

"So, now that you know the real truth..Have any questions?"