Versus The Great King

Start from the beginning

"G-Got it." Hinata replied.

"Quit trying to scare him, Tanaka!" Kageyama said on Tanaka who stares at him with a ferocious look.

"Cueball's gonna get the attention." One student said.

"But only because he is funny." Another student said.

"He learned the spike serve and blocking from that guy? There's no wonder why he was so good at those things." Goro said.

"But being older than him makes him look like a bit rusty. So that's not a problem for Kageyama over there." Zero Two said.

"Hey, how you can tell that, Zero Two?" Hiro asked.

"Basically by my own experience by watching those older FRANXX pilots back from before." Zero Two said.

"Anyway, go warm up. And be more thorough than usual." The coach said.

"Okay." Oikawa said. Fangirls squealed more on him as he walks away.

"I seriously wanna kill him!" Tanaka said. The match has started and the score is 14:15 in favor of Karasuno.

"Hey, why isn't Oikawa playing yet?" One girl asked.

"Don't be silly. He has to warm up first, or else he could get hurt." Another girl said.

"No! Anything but that!"

"Right?" The girls exclaimed, making Tanaka get pissed more.

"I feel you, Tanaka. I feel you." Zorome said.

"What are you muttering in there?" Miku asked.

"Huh?! Why did you ask that?! Are you interested?!" Zorome said.

"Take this!" Tanaka yelled as he spikes the ball and scores. The game continued until it made Karasuno reach the match point with the score of 24:20 in favor of them.

'One more point.' Daichi thought.

'One more point...' Sugawara thought.

'...and we'll beat Seijou, one of the top four teams in the prefecture.' Hinata thought.

"Don't get full of yourselves, damn it!" Kindaichi exclaimed as he spikes the ball and Tsukishima is unable to receive it well.

"Good one, Kindaichi!"

"Don't worry, Tsukishima."

"My oh my. Looks like we're down to the wire." Oikawa said as he can be seen already in his practice attire.

"How'd your warm-up go?" The coach asked.

"A-okay!" Oikawa replied. The referee blows the whistle as Oikawa subs in for Kunimi.

"I'll take care of the rest." Oikawa said and gives a high five.

"Please." Kunimi said and walks away.

'The great king enters the fray!' Hinata thought with a shocked expression.

"Cut it out!" Daichi said as he bashes Tanaka's head who tries to scare Oikawa. Kageyama's face turned into a serious one after seeing his upperclassman from before entering the game.

"Are we switching setters?" One student asked.

"No, I think he's just pinch-serving." Another student replied.

"They don't know more of him, huh?" Ishigami said.

"Maybe because they aren't fans like the other girls." Fujiwara said.