Part 8

A/N 

heyyyyy guys HAPPY NEW YEAR! heres another chapter to celebrate!

enjoy :)

Courts!

*************

I looked out of the window at the place i used to call home. i chewed on the inside of my lip nervously before climbing out of the car, before i gave my self chance to change my mind, not saying a word.

i quickly walked up the pavement and found out the spare key fom its hiding place as i hadn't taken my keys with me when i ran out, unlocked the door and left it open behind me for Joe who was behind me. He closed the door behind him before he followed me upstairs to the main bedroom.

**Joes POV**

i wateched quietly as Courtney shoved as many clothes as she could into her duffel bag before throwing a smaller suitcase towards me "Put my shoes in there please, I want  to get out of here as fast as i can and i dont relly want to come back for anything apart from my big stuff. ill come for that when ive found some where to stay more perminantly." she smiled weakly at me before continuing to pack the contents of her draws and wardrobe.

"where are your shoes?"  she pointed to the corner of the room where there were racks and racks of shoes, "are you sure this bags going to be big enough?" i chuckled as i dodged a pillow that Courtney ahd thrown at me.

20 minuets later we were finshed packing Courts' belongings, including her laptop drawing equiptment and 40,000 pairs of shoes. she slung what looked like camera equiptment over her left shoulder and attempted to lift her duffel bag onto the right and failing. "Joe swap bags please i cant lift this one," i nodded, my hair bouncing into my eyes, "come here" she laughed again as she helped me detangle my hair from my face. i hadnt noticed until just now how little i had really talked to her and how pretty she really was.

I mentally smacked myself  'snap out of it Joseph! your in a relationship!' i shrugged off any unnecasarry thoughts of courtney and drew my eyes away from her, stepping around her and picking up both bags. "Got everything?" i checked.

"Errrmm, i think so" she said smiling up at me "Ohh wait no!" she ran out of the room before coming back a few moments later with her guitar on her right shoulder and the small amp she had used during her audition. "My bag should be down stairs with my car keys and stuff" 

Courtney held open the door as i forced the bags out onto the landing and down the stairs, before lugging them to the car while Courtney gathered the rest of her things together. "Good job 'Tricks got a big trunk!" Pete laughed, from my seat in the front, as i loaded in the stuff.

"theres more yet that she has in the house," i pulled an awkward face at them "i'll go see whats keeping her." i closed the trunk andwalked back into the house. when i walked in i found courtney stood in the kitchen looking around like a child who couldnt faind their parent in the store, she really did look lost and out of place.

"Ready?"

she jumped slightly before grinning at me "yeah, cannot wait to see the back of this place."

she was a terrible liar but i  wast going to point that out right now. i took her amp and guitar off of her and set them down. i wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into my chest. "you dont have to do this you know? dont get me wrong im pissed about what he did to you, but if you truly do love him, you shouldnt walk away from it all" i mumbled into her hair, she didnt move she just sighed loudly.

"to be honest i think the whole relationship died along time ago." i knew exactly what she ment things between me and Marie hadnt been the same in a long time, i just knodded and i think Courtney knew exactly how i felt in that one jesture, because next thing i know she was hugging me tightly mumbeling something about why we even bother.

we eventually pulled apart and picked up our stuff, we then walked back out of the door and coutrtney locked up the house again. i pulled out my cigarette packet with my free hand and sparked myself one, next thing i know it was no longer in my mouth.

**Courtney's POV**

i took the cigarette out of joe's mouth and placed it in my own inhaling deeply and enjoying the familiar taste of mint and tabacco from the menthol.

"WOAH! one you just stole my cigarette! two YOU SMOKE?!" joe looked like he was having a major freakout at this fact i just laughed lightly and shook my head slightly.

"Havent done for a few months, but i need one right now." i smiled sweetly at him while he got himself another outof his packet.

"good job i like you!" joe laughed as we got to the car and loaded in my guitar, amp and flash for my camera opting to keep my camera its self with me. we finished smoking and climbed into the bqcl of the car as pete had claimed the front seat.

"everything okay?" 'Trick asked smiling at me in the rear veiw as we set off.

"never better" i smiled back and proceeded to get my camera out of its bag and snapping photos of each of the guys then as many selfies as i could without getting annoying.

"this is going to be the longest hour and a half drive of my life!" 'Trick fake moaned from the front as i took yet another photo of him while he was driving.

i laughed sweetly before packing away my camera and setelling into my seat between Joe and Andy, who was fast asleep (I had already taken several photos).