part 3

*Authors note*

Enjoy guys :)

* end authors note*

I climbed out of the car and headed straight for the house. I was so mad with Jack for how he'd acted and behaved! he is 23 years old, for gods sake! he's acting like a complete child!

I heard the front door slam behind me as Jack came into the house, screaming at me about being unfaithful and more or less accusing me of sleeping with some one else!

"Jack, what are you on about? I Have only ever been in a serious relationship with you! 4 years we've been together! I was 16 when we met, how could that possibly even work?!" I snapped back at him.

"yeah and now your 20 and your sleeping around with other people! I saw the way you flirted with Patrick and how you two were undressing each other with your eyes!"

I starred at him, I was completely gob smacked at what he had just said, "y..you think im messing around with other people?" I croaked out "How dare you treat me like that! and No I wasn't undressing Patrick with my eyes! He was happy for me and so were you until your mood just flipped! I'm not having this argument with you!" I turned around and stormed up the stair to get changed.

Taking my clothes off I decided I was going to take a shower so I wrapped myself in a towel and started walking towards the bathroom, but I stopped when I heard Jack talking to someone. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I guessed he was on the phone as there was no reply to anything he said. I carried on walking to the bathroom and locked the door behind myself, slipping off my towel I put my shower cap over my hair and jumped in.

After my shower I dried quickly in the bathroom and wrapped myself back up and walked back into mine and Jacks room. I opened the wardrobe doors deciding what I was going to wear and decided upon my black skinnys and a baggy black vest top with grey and red print on it. slipping it on I gave the room a quick tidy around.

as I picked my up my mucky clothes off the floor something dropped out of them. I picked it up and realised it was the paper from Patrick. I unfolded it and read it, I couldn't help but grinning.

it read: Courtney, Congrats again! don't forget any time, it doesn't matter. Pat x

then had his number underneath it. smiling to myself I walked down stair putting my phone in my pocket along with Pat's note.

"what are you grinning at you little whore," Jack sneered at me from in the living room. "you had something from you little booty call?"

"Stop it! Just stop it! I haven't done anything!" I cried out. He quickly stood up and walked towards me grabbing my wrists when he got near enough.

"Don't talk like that to me you little Hussy!" he sneered again, "ill show you how to treat your man!" and with that he pulled me to him smashing his lips into mine, I tried to fight him but he just took both of my wrists in his while using his other one to try undo my button on my Jeans. Finally I managed to wriggle free and I looked at him with tears threatening to spill over.

"Come back here!" he growled at me, I shook my head at him walking backwards towards the kitchen door, which lead to the hall way were the front door was, he lunged for my hands again but I managed to jump back in time. What I hadn't seen coming though was the fact that he curled his hand into a fist and hit me, hard. I felt it swell almost instantly, I turned around and grabbed my red vans as I ran out the door and down the street.

~~~~

I don't know how long id ran for but it had been dark for hours. I'd stopped to put my shoes on hours ago but then I carried on running until I felt safe.