part 4

yawning i stretched out and rolled over slightly before i realised what i was doing, i landed hard on to the wood floor "oww, shit!" i groaned standing up. Then i realised i dont have wooden floors in my house...

"you okay?" i span around to see pete standing up, off of the sofa and like a switch had been flicked in my brain and the memories of last  night came flooding back. it must have been obvious on my face that id almost forgotten about what happened, because before i even had time to register what was going on pete had tackeled me to the ground in a bear hug, we mad such a bang when we landed Joe woke up and as soon as he saw what was happened he piled on top of Pete, who was laying on top of me still.

"urrmm guys?" Andy said in a husky, half awake voice "what are you doing?"

"nothing" i breathed out "guys will you please get up i need to breath, its quite important" they chuckeled as they stood up, and i saw them develop a plan as the noticed trick was still asleep on the sofa "what ever your planning im not being involved!"

"your no fun!" Joe said as he picked up tricks arms while andy and Pete grabbed a leg each.

"if your going to be boring go open the back door and push the button to take the cover off the pool," andy grinned at me and i couldnt help the giggle that left my mouth as i realised their plan, i noded and head straight to the kitchen where i slide open the doors leading to the huge garden and i spotted the pool. as i pushed the button to slide the cover back the guys came through the door with patrick held by his wrist and ankles.

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" he protested, as he tried to wriggle out of their hold.

"nope" pete popped the P "ready? 1, 2..."

"please dont pete i thought you were my best friend!" was patricks last attempt at getting out before pete yelled 3 and he was thrown straight into the water.

he surfaced seconds later with a face like thunder while we all tried to hide our laughter, but it was too much for andy as he doubled over laughing, before he too was being pushed into the water by pete and Joe, who jumped in soon after. i stood there laughing so much at the shock on Andy's face i was crying and i didnt even notice trick getting out of the pool.

"so this is funny too you" he stated as he tried to hug me while he was drippeing wet.

"Patrick Stump dont you dare! these are the only clothes ive got until i fetch some more" i yelled to him as quick walked in the opposite direction that he came in

"oh well you can borrow some of mine" Andy whispered into my ear as he grabbed me from behind, i had been that focused on wathcing trick id not noticed him get out of the pool. andy wrapped his arms around my waist so i couldnt get away and throw me over his shoulder like i weighed nothing. he stopped at the edge of the pool took me off of his shoulder and held me dangeling over the water,

"can i at least take my socks off?"

"nope" and with that i was thrown into the pool. i felt my feet hit the bottom so i pushed off and swam to the surface of the water, where i came up behind Pete. I quickly wrapped my legs around  his waist and my arms around his neck as i started to shiver.

"cold?" he asked and all i could reply with was a nod. "okay then we'll get out" he grinned at me with his blue lips. as we all got out i noticed everyone had blue lips and were shivering, but i geuss that what happens if you get into an outdoor pool... in England... in March.

 wrapping my arms around myself, to try and keep warm, i noticed trick was walking around with his hands in front of him abit "Trick? where are your glasses?"

instead of replying he pulled out his glasses from his pocket, or at least bits of his glasses, and scoweled.

"Aww poor iddle patrick, cant see anything now," andy teased,