part 6

I streched again as I woke, this time I registered where Andys head was before I hit him. I slid out from under his arm and out of the duvet and plodded across the soft cream carprt then unplugging my phone I deciding I wanted to investigate the rest of the house,  but first I needed caffeine!

Before I did anything I plugged my ear phones in and put my phone on shuffle and turned the volume u, I then tiptoed as quietly down the stairs as I could and went sttaight to the fridge where I know I l'd hidden a can of monster energy. After locating the can I cracked it open and downed half of it in one go before having a look around.

There wasnt alot down stairs apart from the kitchen, living room and a bathroom, so in a huff I went back upstairs in hope of more adventure. I was humming along quietly to my music as I walked past the guys rooms and went around a small corner at the end of the landing where there was a door.

I grabbed hold of the handle before cracking the door open slightly and and peering round, I felt my face light up at the sight before me.

The room was fully sound proofed and there was tons of instruments and built in at the back of the room was what could only be a recording booth, I sqealed slightly with excitment before clamping my hand over my mouth so I didnt wake anyone.

I pulled my ear phones out and unplugged them from my phone, before slipping them both in my pocket, as I walked fully into the room and closed the door.

I looked around the room in awe at the sight of all the guitars and bass' alongside Andys drum kit and a few other instruments.  I smiled slightly as I picked up an acoustic guitar and took a seat on one of the chairs that were in the room.

I started strumming away lightly as I tuned up then started plucking at a few chords while I decided what to play, then I had an idea. I placed the guitar down gently before going back out of the room and running into peetes room.

"PEEEEEEETTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!! WAKKKKEEEEE UUUUUPPPPP!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!" I bellowed as I dived onto his bed next to him

" whaaattt?!" He groaned in a groggy morning voice

"Shh don't be mardy I have an idea!" I quickly explianed my plan to pete, and the more I said the more alert he became and the more of a mischievous look he gained.

The pair of us jumped up off his bed to put my plan into action... thats when I realised he had no clothes on at all, including underwear!

"DUUUUUDDDDEEEE!" I screamed spinning away, yes I had wanted to see pete wentz naked for years but now I was in this situation it was very,  very awkward!

" aww shit! Sorry!" He yelled before running off into his wardrobe and coming out in a pair of trackie bottoms

"Thanks" I grined before the pair of us snook into the music room and set up my plan.

We placed amps outside of Pat, Joe and Ansys rooms before plugging in Petes bass my guitar and a mic each amd turning the volume up to full blast. We grinned at each other and silently counted to three before we switched the amps on and opened the bedroom doors.

We then took our places on the make shift stage (tables from the music room which we'd moved to the landing) and stared.

I sang the first bit gently then jumped in playing hard when petes bass kicked in, the pair of us screaming this aint a scene its an arms race into the microphones which were blaring into the rooms of the others!

Joe was the first to appear looking compleatly shocked and confussed in a tangle of bedding and hair, it only took him a few seconds to realise what me and Pete were up to before he jumped on the 'stage' with us and picked up an extra guitar which was set up for him already.

By the time Joe was on stage Pat and Andy were stood in their doorways looking compleatly confused and baffled by what was going on, before laughing at us, as we'd started dancing around and making compleat fools of our selves.

When we finished me and Pete high fived and we all placed our instruments down and climbed off the stage before we were rugby tackled to the floor by the others while we just laughed.

"Man I wish id videoed your faces!" I panted as I caught my breath back.

"Way ahead of you!" Pete grinned jumping up before pulling me up then running to the front of the male shift stage and removing a go pro amd then a few more that were dotted around the landing.

"You are a bloody genius pete Wentz! " I grinned at him before going into the music room and plugging the cameras into the laptop and leaving the videos to download.

I then went out back out and helped dismantle the mess we'd made amd putting everything back.

" I hope you guys know I hate you!" Patrick groaned as he flopped on to a bean bag when everything was away.

"But Patty you cant hate me!" Pete said in, im going to guess, his most innocent voice, as he was laying his head across pats lap. He didnt reply just puffed air out in an irritated manor, before accepting thw coffee andy had made for the two of the.

I sat at the computer desk with Joe as we turned petes different camera angles into a mini music video.  " you look like your having the time of your life up there, ya know? " Joe spoke softly to me as he pointed to a clip I was editing into the film

"Haha do I? That's,  belive it or not,  only the second time ive 'performed' to people who arnt family" I put air quotes around performed as I wasnt performing I was just joking around.

"Really?  What about your audition?"

"Nope that was the first time ever, I was so nervous about it all," I shrugged "but meh, oh well" I smiled a little at him " right, done" I said louder grabbing the attention of the others who were in the middle of a wrestling match.

They gathered round and I pressed play and we immediately started laughing as the first clip was of pete positioning the camera followes by us opening tge doors then climbimg on the stage and starting. Joes face on the camera wad better then I saw it, I was genuinly just hair with eyes, Pat was just stumbling around teying to put his glasses on and andy did the same thing only he walked into a bit more. The video ended as me pete amd joe were taken down by oat and andy but it worked. After getting the seal of approval it went straight to youtube followed by everyone f us tweeting, instagraming, facebooking and tumblring it.

Within seconds my retweets were over a hundred and the guys were more still, and they were getting comments asking who I was and a few girls saying they were jealous bit there was no hate, or if there was it was hidden within the comments ony voice and how funny we were. I just couldnt believe it, it was insane!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Here you go guys I know its short but I hope you enjoyed it :) i wrote this on my phone as i thought youd enjoy it so I'll go through later on my laptop and sort out grammar and spelling :)

As usual

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you all :)