❤️ Chapter Fourteen ❤️

"I'm going to get some snacks. Want anything?" Symone asked, standing up and walking towards the bedroom door. She opened it and looked at me over her shoulder. "Skittles? Chocolate? Ice cream?"

I licked my lips and nodded. "Ice cream."

She nodded and disappeared from my sight of view. I looked back down at the homework in my lap. If there was anything I hated more than English, it's a foreign language. French. Im' not going to France, like, ever. Why do I need to learn it? I sighed and went back to my notes. I needed to write an essay in french and this english-to-french dictionary can seriously kiss my ass. It's no help. I looked up when I heard the bell ring and then Symone's voice calling my name. With another sigh, I pushed my papers away from me and stood up.

I could hear Symone talking to somebody. She sounded agitated. I jogged downstairs and stopped mid-step when I saw Anthony standing there. I hate him for being so sexy. He licked his lips and smiled at me.

"Babe," he called, glancing at Symone and then back to me.

I walked over to him and Symone and looked between the two of them.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Symone asked, crossing her arms over her chest "There's a pinchazo on my porch, that's what's wrong."

He sighed and glanced at me. "Can you...?" He gestured to her and rolled his eyes.

Symone narrowed her eyes. "You know what? Vete a la mierda!"

"Real fucking mature," he snapped.

"Will you two shut up? Symone," I sighed, turning to her. "He's cool now, okay? And he's my boyfriend. Relax."

Symone poked her hip out, her arms still crossed. "Big fucking mistake, Roxie. He's gonna just hurt you again. And who's going to be the one to be there when your crying or pissed or whatever? Me."

"I would never hurt her!" Anthony growled, taking a threatening step towards her.

"What you gonna do? Huh?" Symone snapped. "Don't pull up to my crib and start shit with me, comprendé?"

This is normal. When Symone's angry, she starts to mix spanish into her english sentences.

Anthony licked his top teeth in annoyance before stepping back. "Aight, my bad."

She glanced at me. "Aight. Beef done. Bygones and shit." She took a step towards him. "Hurt my girl ever again, and I will slice off your dick with a box cutter."

He nodded. "I believe that."

She gave him a small smile and squeezed my arm before retreating to the kitchen.

I turned back to face Anthony, an eyebrow raised. He gave me a small grin and opened his arms wide. I stepped into them, taking in his scent and warmth. He looked down at me and pressed his lips to mine. I bit onto his lower one and he groaned, pushing us against the wall. I could feel his erection growing against me. I chuckled and gently pushed him away.

"So why'd you come?"

He grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back. "Not more important than what we were about to do."

I let out a laugh and shook my head. He just doesn't quit. "Mm-mm. None of that."

"Why?" He whined, pouting.

I kissed him again. "We just got back together. I'm not hopping in bed with you so soon. Not yet."

He shrugged. "Nothing we haven't done before. And besides, who says it has to be in a bed?"

His hands slipped down to my butt and he gave it a form squeeze before trailing his hands to my front and pushing his hands into my leggings. Another laugh escaped me, but I was still being serious. I'm nit having sex with him tonight. He pushed his fingers up against me, making me hiss and my knees buckle. He backed us up to the wall, him supporting me up. His fingers continued it's assault, and it took me a few moments of pleasure before I realized we were still outside, and though we were hidden, Symone could see us if she were to come back. I moved away from him before his fingers could slip inside my panties and turned to face him, giving him another kiss.

"Either you tell me why you came or you go home."

He sighed and threw his arm around me, pulling me in for a hug. "Speaking of home, when are you coming back to yours? I miss having you next door."

"I don't know," I shrug. I actually like being here. Staying with my best friend and her family. I'm sick of being alone. "I don't really want to leave yet."

He pursed his lips. "Well...my mama is going to visit my aunt in New Hampshire this weekend. I was wondering if you wanted to stay over. Me, you, and Charlotte."

I bit my lip and raised an eyebrow. "Hmm...I do miss your sister."

"She misses you too," he mused, hugging me tighter. "And I miss you. Come on. Please?"

"No sex. Your sister's going to be there anyway so..."

"No sex," he said, his eyes gleaming in amusement. "Okay?"

I let out a sigh. "Okay."

He grinned. "Great."

First update of 2015!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN! I know it's short, but I had to get this out of the way. The next two updates will be longer. I hope you guys had an amazing day. :) thanks for reading!

(Btw: Symone is mixed. She's black, Dominican, and a little bit of Bulgarian.)

So yeah.

Vote and comment! ❤️

Xxx