“Umm…did I disturb you in practice?” he asks innocently. 

“No”

“Yes” Jungkook was the one to say this, making the others gasp and Taehyung feeling awkward. Of course Jungkook will want him to act like he is interested to talk to Jungkook rather than the other way.

“No, don’t worry Mr. Kim, we were just leaving there is not much we doing except him rejecting our compositions” Hoseok stands up packing his belongings and glaring at Jungkook. It was just a bandmates thing.

"Taehyung is fine with me" Taehyung smiles.

“I rejected mine too” he says avoiding Hoseok and Taehyung. They bicker while packing their stuff, small banters, then leaves the room, whispering tame him Taehyung on the way, Taehyung just stands there, it was new for him to be like this with his client.

He glances at Jungkook who was still busy in work so he calls for the three to stop. They do so and looks at him questioningly.

"I am glad that you followed what I asked you to do"

"Did it work?" Hoseok asks.

"I still cannot assure you but yes he did take a tiny step" Taehyung looks back at the room, a beautiful guitar music reaching his ears.

They smile, Yoongi walks forward "I didn't wanted to be rude to him but you know where it is going"

"I know, that's why I need your help in knowing few things I hope you don't mind because it is something personal" the trio looks at each other again, giving it a thought.

Namjoon smiles "Tell us what you want to know"

Taehyung leads them to his office, looking back for once at the room Jungkook was in, hearing the sound of music he walks away, Jungkook can wait a little more for now.

_________________

Jungkook barges into Taehyung's office watching him shifting some potted plants. He rolls his eyes at that.

"What a boring life you have, either you water plants or make tea or do some stupid stuff like staring at me" he points at each thing, Taehyung just gawks at him.

"Hi, to you too" he says, Jungkook ignores and sits on of the sofa, hair tied back again, tattoos on full display and cigarette in hand that he lights up quickly, Taehyung sighs in defeat opening the window to let smoke out.

He walks and sits across Jungkook watching him. "If you want one just ask darling don't stare" Jungkook comments.

"No...I am good" they remain like that, quiet, Jungkook smoking and Taehyung not being at all subtle in watching him, they have done this before.

"What" Jungkook looks at him again "Ask me something, when did it first start, tell me about the feeling, do you hear any voices-" Taehyung interrupts him.

"Did something happen today?" He asks making Jungkook quiet, reminding him of that dream, Jungkook takes a long puff just to divert his mind.

Waiting and not getting an answer Taehyung speaks again "Jungkook give me a chance let me help you" Jungkook looks him for once, his eyes showing fear and uncertainty. Taehyung continues.

"At any point you feel uncomfortable you can stop me, I am here to understand, I will understand" Jungkook remains quiet.

"Are you free in the evening today?" Taehyung asks, Jungkook looks at him puzzled.