"I want to meet you" Jungkook says.

"Yeah" Taehyung pauses taking it in "I am on my way there, where could I possibly find you?" He asks chewing on his lips.

"I will be working at our studio with fellow members"

"You reconciled...it's good" Taehyung smiles.

"It was not that big argument in the first place we had many and doc…." Taehyung waits for him to finish. "Leave it, you are nosy just know that" Jungkook disconnects.

"Wow" Taehyung looks at his phone in disbelief "What a way to say bye" he speeds up the car seeing the signal go green.

Taehyung reaches the building but stays in his car for a while thinking of something, some wierd ideas taking place in his mind, he smiles and goes through his contact clicking on one number.

_______________

“Take it from A minor” Namjoon suggests as they were busy composing the music, the members all engaged up in varying the notes, coming up with new ideas.

Jungkook starts playing it in minor, fingers working so smoothly and beautifully, the room was blasted with the energy, they shake their heads at the beat, catching up with him, Taehyung watches them from the door not entering inside not even showing his presence, he was there for Jungkook but seeing them so busy he stops waiting for the right moment moreover he couldn’t interfere when he hears the smooth voice of Jungkook rapping some random lyrics on the music, making the other three laugh out loud at the cusses in it, he watches quietly, eyes trained on Jungkook only, there was something in the boy, he was a totally different person as soon as his hand touches the metal guitar, he was a genius and Taehyung knew how difficult it is for people like them to survive, history is its witness. Jungkook is already at his peak, their band is world’s number one, their schedule packed, trophies filling their room, they have already set records, Jungkook has everything but nothing, because the most important is feeling happiness, but all his eyes shows is hopelessness, though when he is with his mic and guitar there is a different shine in his eyes, Taehyung knows Jungkook was born to be a rockstar.

“Not satisfying enough, we are missing something” Jungkook stops, his friends look sullen now, tired, they were not able to understand what Jungkook wanted.

“I will die like this, what are you actually looking for?” Hoseok whirls his drum stick, looking at Jungkook, frowning in irritation.

“You rejected our every composition” Yoongi glares. Jungkook was unaffected.

“Something magical” he mutters, tuning his guitar again avoiding the roll of eyes or the grunts the other member gives him. “ Hyung sing that part again for me” Jungkook says looking at Namjoon.

The three friends look at each other weirdly and then at Jungkook, Namjoon sighs and repeats the lyrics, Jungkook syncing it with his instrument but stops in the middle “Not right” they sigh for umpteenth time.

Taehyung was not good at it but he knows this was really beautiful but seeing Jungkook still unsatisfied made him wonder what the idol actually wants, Jungkook truly was an interesting personality for him which he wanted to explore, a brain he was so invested in lately.

His train of thoughts were stopped when he hears Yoongi call for him “Mr. Kim” he says, all of them turning to look at him, the three had smiles on his face except Jungkook who was looking at him skeptically, then averts his eyes looking back at his guitar. Taehyung hesitates shifts from one leg to another, giving them a little smile.