FOURTEEN

"Aigo! What are you saying, baby?"I asked her and kneeled down to her.

"I am saying, I love you both as couples" she again repeated the same thing.

"Aish, you two; dinner is ready, common hurry up!"Yoongi said while taking the bowl to the dining table.

"Yes Hyojin, go and wash up fast," I said and she went to the washroom.

I was so embarrassed that I wasn't able to make any eye contact with Him.

Soon we started to eat our dinner and to be honest it tasted delicious.

"Daebak! This tastes delicious"Hyojin said

"Yes, its really nice "I also added up.

"Thank you so much, I like cooking and often cook for the members," he said and blushed a bit as his pale cheeks turned red.

Soon we were done eating and I took Hyojin to her. I gently tugged her in the bed and planted a goodnight kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight sweetie," I said and turned off the lights while closing the door of the room.

The thunderstorm stopped and it was only raining.

" Yoongi can go back tomorrow," o said and sat on the chair in front on the glass doors of the balcony.

I could see raindrops powring down and suddenly tears started to fall down. All of sudden everything came back. The rain remained of the day, I had to leave Korea and no one was there for me.

Suddenly Yoongi came and sat net to me, he didn't utter a single word but just sat there. Slowly his hands covered mine and then he intertwined our fingers.

"It's nothing, don't worry," I said

"I know you're not gonaa tell me," he said without looking at me.

"Sorry, I didn't want to cry but it just happened," I said while looking at the rain.

"It's okay to cry until you don't cry alone. I know how it feels to cry alone and I don't want anyone to ho through that" he said but this time his face turned towards me.

"No, it's okay," I said while wiping my tears.

"Whenever you feel like crying, visit me in my studio; both of us would have amazing crying sessions," he said which made me chuckle.

"Okay," I said while smiling a bit.

Yoongi was a person who gave the vibe of cold, savage and hard-hearted in the beginning but in reality, he was someone who can't stand anyone crying, loves cooking for his members and play with kids.

"Tomorrow, you can go back," I said

"Yes, but I'll miss Hyojin," he said and we both laughed.

"Common let's go," he said while standing up.