6.

Elena usually woke up early for a run in the morning and so it was no suprise when kol woke up alone. Sighing to himself, he climbed out of bed and got a shower, then changed into what he usually wore. He suddenly smelled something delicious and sped down to see what it was, apparently he wasn't the only one. His family were all sat around the counter whilst Elena was cooking bacon and egg, he thought his eyes were deceiving him. Rebekah and klaus were in a heated debate about the best way to kill someone was and Elijah and Elena we're taking about some book they both read. Kol cleared his throat and all heads turned to look at him, Elena smiled "Finally kol, I thought you would never awake" he chuckled and walked over to where she was, kissing her on the forehead before grabbing a blood bag. Everyone began to talk and eat the delicious food,for once the family seemed normal well apart from the fact they were all drinking blood.

After breakfast, Rebekah had insisted that her and Elena must go shopping, to which Elena groaned at. "Why? Kol and I can just go get our stuff from the hotel" Rebekah then explained about how she needed a new style and that kol can still go get his stuff from the hotel. Elena sighed in defeat and Rebekah excitingly clapped her hands together. The boys chuckled and shook their heads knowing Elena got herself into a nightmare, Elena glared at them."come on" Rebekah grabbed her hand and pulled her up to her room. "Rebekah what are you doing?" "Well since your clothes are at the hotel you have to borrow mine" she sighed " fine" after about an hour both girls were ready to go out.

(Rebekah's outfit)

(Rebekah's outfit)

(Elena's outfit without the jacket)Elena looked at herself in the mirror and admitted she did look hot, she sighed to herself, she turned to look back at Rebekah "you know kol's never gonna let me leave looking like this" Rebekah smiled "so? Who c...

Elena looked at herself in the mirror and admitted she did look hot, she sighed to herself, she turned to look back at Rebekah "you know kol's never gonna let me leave looking like this" Rebekah smiled "so? Who cares" Elena shook her head with a small smile on her lips. They grabbed their bags and walked downstairs, they were about to open the door, when they heard 3 coughs behind them. They turned around and kol's eyes widened at what she was wearing, he walked towards her and grabbed her wrist "You are not going out looking like that!" Rebekah and Elena rolled their eyes and klaus and Elijah chuckled. "Like what? Kol don't be dramatic it's just a dress" Kol looked back at klaus and Elijah and didn't fail to notice the look in their eyes, he growled. " go change" Elena rolled her eyes at his nonsense "no, may I remind you I'm a original tribrid who can take care of herself" Kol sighed, she had him there. " fine but at least take my jacket" Elena whined "kolllll" he gave her a stern look "Elena"she huffed like a little child would "fine" she took his jacket, it was oversized and looked massive on her, he zipped it up and smiled to himself. Elena gave Rebekah a look that said told ya so, she just chuckled and shook her head. Elena kissed kol on the cheek and waved to the boys. Rebekah and Elena left.

When they arrived at the mall, they both burst out giggling. "Well that was interesting" Elena sighed whilst taking the jacket off "you have no idea, once he refused to let me out of the house until I changed into something more appropriate" Rebekah laughed when she used air quotes for appropriate. "Come on we have a bunch of shopping to do" Rebekah grabbed her hand and pulled her into all the different shops. At first they wanted to buy new dresses and shoes and so they went into many stores and had mini fashion shows. Elena was trying on a beautiful red dress and had asked Rebekah to help zip her up. "So you and kol....." Elena have a confused look towards Rebekah "what about us?" Bekah rolled her eyes "oh come on, I've seen the way you act towards each other" Elena giggled "he's my best friend" "fine, at least tell me how you met him" Elena sighed and told Rebekah all about how they met in a alleyway and how he thought she was Katherine. By the end of the story, Rebekah had a small smile on her lips, knowing that kol had finally found someone even if they didn't know it yet. "So that's it" Rebekah unzipped Elena's dress,walked out and closed the curtain for her. "Wow" not a second later Elena walked out with the dress. "All done" she smiled. For the rest of the trip, they spent it by gossiping and making fun of her brothers. Rebekah couldn't remember the last time she had done this and was gracious towards Elena.

After about 5 hours, yes I said 5 hours! Of shopping they finally decided to head back, they had so many bags, they had to compel 4 random people to help carry them. When they were about to walk out the building, Rebekah stopped them. Elena sent a questioning look her way and raised an eyebrow. Rebekah sighed "I just wanted to say thank you, I've never really had a girl best friend before and well I'm happy that it's you. So,Um, thank you" she smiled sheepishly at Elena and Elena smiled back. She pulled her into a hug "I'm happy your my first girl best friend to" when they pulled back they knew a sister bond had been created and Rebekah was forever thankful towards kol for being Elena home.

When they got back, the boys eyes widened when they saw how many bags the girls had. Elena and Rebekah just giggled at them. "Well darling it seemed you had fun" he smirked but when he saw she wasn't wearing his jacket he frowned. "Why aren't you wearing the jacket"he growled. Elena rolled her eyes "Kol, I can wear whatever I want besides i look nice in this dress and if you don't like it then you can go cry about it somewhere else" he huffed "I knew Rebekah would be a bad influence" Rebekah's eyes widened, she took off her shoe and threw it at him "excuse you" Elena and klaus burst out laughing whilst Elijah tried to hide his amusement "alright that's enough, Elena, Rebekah why don't you go put your stuff away, Elena there's a spare room next to Rebekah's or you can share with kol. Your choice" Elena looked at Rebekah and kol, she liked having her own space but also knew she felt most comfortable with kol. "I'll take the spare room, I need space for my art supplies" Klaus's ears perked up "you like art" Elena looked at him "of course" she sent a smile his way and continued to walk upstairs.

Elena was exhausted but she couldn't sleep for some reason, she longed to be in kol's arms and so she quietly stood up and walked to kol's room, gently knocking on the door. Kol instantly knew who it was "come in darling" she opened the door and closed it again, before slipping into kol's bed. She knew he was shirtless but didn't care as she was use to it. She snuggled into his chest and kol placed his arms around her laying his chin on her head. "Couldn't sleep?" Elena shook her head and sighed "nope " Kol gently rubbed small circles on her back which always seem to make her sleepy, he smiled when he heard her soft breathing and steady heartbeat. He kissed her forehead "goodnight darling" he wrapped the covers over them and fell into a put of darkness. For the next couple of weeks the same thing happened, Elena would sneak into kol's room and he would help her sleep. But they didn't know that Rebekah had took a photo of them.

Enjoy <3