3.

Elena Maria pierce, twin sister to Katherine and the first of her kind. Elena was a tribrid, witch,werewolf and vampire. No one knew of the girl as she was forgotten when the world met Katherine pierce. If she went out, she was always automatically assumed to be Katherine and it caused a lot of trouble. She went into hiding and only went out when she was called by her dear sister. Elena was very much aware of her sister's enemy and did not want to get involved even though she was a lot more stronger and couldn't be killed."Elena? You ready?" Kol Mikaelson,Elena's bestfriend asked.

(Flashback)
Kol mikaelson has been walking the streets of New York in hope to find a tasty treat for himself. He spotted a brunette walking into an alleyway and he could hear her heartbeat practically giving him permission to feed of her. He sped up to her and had finally looked at her face, he jumped back "Katherine" he growled. Elena rolled her eyes and decided she would pretend to be Katherine for a bit. She held her hands up in surrender "you got me" kol was confused, she didn't seem scared or have her signature smirk on her face. She was practically giving herself up, he looked in her eyes and noticed they weren't the usual,cold and piercing,but infact warm,calming and innocent. He then knew this wasn't Katherine, he pushed her into the wall and pinned her. "Your not Katherine, who the hell are you?" Elena was shocked, no one had ever figured out she wasn't Katherine, what made him different. "I-uh-how-what?" Kol smirked and once again said "I asked who you were darling" Elena decided she would tell him "Elena, Elena Pierce" kol was shocked and confused. "That's impossible" this time it was Elena who smirked. " Is it? Because I'm quite real, your looking at Katherine's twin sister" kol stumbled back and just stared at her, her aura was full of light. "Why have I never heard of you?" "No one has, I live in the shadows and I put on a mask" he was intrigued, Elena knew he wanted more answers. She sighed "come with me"

They arrived at Elena's place and Elena made herself and kol a drink.For some reason she trusted him and told him her story. Once she finished kol could barely comprehend everything. "So your a tribrid" Elena rolled her eyes. "Is that all you got? Yes,yes I'm a tribrid" she stood up and took the cups to the sink. Kol realised he was to stay with her and knew he couldn't tell anyone or betray his trust. "Can I stay?" Elena was confused "can I stay with you?" He asked once again. She didn't ask why or for how long she just said yes. Since then they had been best friends and had a connection.

(Flashback over)

"Yes I'm ready!" She dragged her suitcase out and put it in kol's car. She hopped into the passenger seat and kol got into the driver's one. He looked at her and smiled, she smiled back. He drove off and Elena looked out the window, they would be at the airport soon.New Orleans here they come.

So the Mikaeslons get to meet Elena and see kol again. Kol and Elena are close, next chapter should be interesting. Enjoy <3