2.

5 more minutes until Katherine would finally be free. No more running. No more hiding. She could live anywhere with anyone and have no worries about the originals. Katherine was walking up to the Mikaelson's manor with the witch, Irene in hand and a smile on her face.

"Elijah! Klaus! I'm here with the witch as said, I know you can hear me!" "Katrina, it's been 500 years" "yes and I'm finally free of your death list" she said whilst pushing the witch towards klaus and smirking "well if that's all, I should be going now" "not so fast Katrina" Katherine stopped and turned around "what do you mean not so" she didn't get to finish, klaus had already grabbed her chin and forcefully made her look in his eyes "you will not return to the Mikaelson's manor ever again unless asked by myself or Elijah, you will live in New Orleans and only leave when asked" klaus compelled her, he needed to make sure she wouldn't start trouble. Katherine repeated what he said almost robotic and then sped off. Elijah and klaus had a satisfied smirk on their face and they walked into the manor with Irene in hand.

The witch, klaus and Elijah were all in Rebekah's room. "Do your witchy thing and wake her up!"Elijah demanded. With the fear of being killed that's exactly what Irene did, she started chanting some weird nonsense and Rebekah had awoke. "There, she's awake, now can I please go?" "Not yet, I think you shall come in handy, go into one of the guest rooms and make yourself at home, after all you'll be here awhile" klaus smirked at what Elijah said.

Large Gasp
Rebekah was indeed awake. " nik? Elijah? Where am I? what happened?" She was confused and wanted answers. "There, there dear sister, you was under a sleeping spell our friend Irene put on you. Nonetheless she awoke you" Elijah responded knowing Rebekah would be mad at the witch. " how dare that witch put me under a spell!" Rebekah was indeed furious. Klaus was amused "she was doing it to get back at me, nothing personal against you sister" Rebekah sighed. "Of course it was" she mumbled

They were one step closer to reuniting their family. With the exception of no mother, father or their brother fin. They would hope they would find kol soon, or even better kol would find them. None of them knew the surprise that was awaiting them when kol would return. It sure would twist things around.

So Rebekah has been awoken. Do you think kol will come back? Do you think he will bring someone with him? Could it be a certain sister? I will post next chapter soon. Do you want this to be a klena, elejah or kolena story?