Chapter 1: Minakuma's Announcement

The 16 students were asleep, their heads slumped over their heads. Some snoring would be heard by some people.
Suddenly they'd wake up, dazed and confused.

"Huh? Why are we here again?"

"Do you know something about this, Makoto?"

"Tell us, Naegi."

"What?! I'm confused too!"

"Hey guys, it's Celeste again!"

"Whoa, really?"

"Hajime? What's going on?"

"I don't know."

"Miss Sonia! Is Miss Sonia here?"

"I am, Kazuichi."

"SWEET!"

"Whoa! Is that..."

"Ibuki? How are you still alive?!"

"By magic, Baby Gangsta!"

"STOP CALLING ME BABY GANGSTA!"

"Nyeh?"

"Oh, we're back."

"nononononononononoi thought we ended danganronpa nononoonnononononononoonononono"

"Calm down, we'll end this game. For real this time."

"How are you so sure?"

Then the door bursted open. "Hello, my lovely students! I am Minakuma!" Her voice sounded light and crackly. "Please follow me to the gym!" She slid the door brakes downwards and waltzed out.

"That was... weird..." Makoto awkwardly scratched his neck.
"Let's go." Byakuya hesitantly replied, dragging Makoto by the hoodie.
Kyoko, Aoi, Yasuhiro, and Celeste followed behind.

Hajime stared at the group who just left. "Isn't this kinda suspicious?"
"We can't just sit here all day, idiot!" Fuyuhiko snarled.
"I agree with that!" Ibuki energetically replied.
"Hajime, please lead the way." Sonia dragged Kazuichi, who was internally dying.

"I thought we ended Danganronpa!" Shuichi lowered his cap. "I just don't get it..."
"Great! We have to start AAAALL OVER AGAIN!" Himiko yelled, fiddling with her hands in the air. "I could just conjure up a curse to whoever's supplying all these Monokumas!"
Maki was silent.
"Come on, let's go. We'll find a way to end this game again." Shuichi stood up from his desk and waddled off.

"You're finally here! Now on to my announcement." Minakuma cleared her throat. "This is a killing game! You have to kill people to escape from this school!"

"What?! You're hecking kidding me, right?!" Fuyuhiko hissed.

"Not again!" Aoi complained.

"Great," Maki snarled.

"This seems kinda rushed..." Yasuhiro rubbed the back of his neck.

"Glad you're all excited! Now remember! If you attempt to kill me or even knock me down, you'll be getting an extra-special punishment!" Minakuma's voice got lower and louder, spears rapidly raising up beside her as fast as lightning.

"I can experiment on this dummy!" She held a dummy in her hand, a picture of Hifumi's head plastered over it.
"Hifumi..." Celeste looked down, her anger apparently rising.

Minakuma mumbled a few words, the Hifumi dummy being speared and everyone looking at each other in confusion. Celeste clapped.

"That's your punishment! Now, we have a set of rules plastered by the infirmary! Go look at it sometime! And I'll be scouting the area with my assistant, Kazekuma! Feel free to ask us any questions!"

And with that, the human-bear disappeared.