four

roman gets sexually harrased and almost r/ped, youve been warned.
-greyson

Princey had stopped responding. Virgil didn't know why he was so upset- well, yes he did. He was sexually attracted to him and...maybe a little romantically invested. And then he just stops responding? No goodbye??

And to put the cherry on the cake, Roman had gotten some boyfriend. A handsome man, apparently he worked for the same company as Roman.  He didn't like him though, he could see how much of a...control freak he was. He made Roman wear lipglosses that he didn't like (he could only wear a certain brand, the others had too sticky of a texture) and didn't let Roman stim with him around and wouldn't let him do-

anything!! From Disney to local plays- he wasn't even allowed to cook anymore.

After a few months, Roman came home crying, every single night. He would sit on the couch and sob. Not saying a word.

Roman put his bag on his shoulder, promising to be back soon as he left and headed to Jacob (his boyfriends) house. He shook slightly, he didn't know why. He loved Jacob!! Jacob was just shy- he expressed himself in ways he found...easier.

"Jacob! Im here!" Roman called, setting his bag down. "Hello-?" He jumped as he felt Jacobs arms settle on his waist. "You scared me," he giggled, turning to greet him.

"Good," he pushed Roman down against the couch, starting to unbutton his shirt. He skipped the third button, Roman noticed, flinching at the cold touch against his skin. 

"Hey- hey, can you- Jacob!" Roman closed his eyes, heavy breaths leaving him as Jacobs arms made their way into his pants, groping and spreading and-

He spoke dirty words, usually Roman enjoyed a fair bit of dirty word play but this was just...horrifying. He managed to push Jacob off when he was struggling to roll the condom on, not even bothering to grab his shirt he ran out of the building, pulling his pants up and barely snatching his bag. He didn't stop runninng till he was two blocks away, sitting by a street lamp and crying, finding his phone in his bag.

He didn't even realize he was on the phone with Virgil until he heard Virgils tired voice.

"I-I can't get- bus...need ride, need you-" Roman sobbed, wiping his eyes. It took a good ten minutes of Virgil calming him before he got Romans location, driving there in record time and picking Roman up.

He didn't touch Roman, simply stood by him as he got into the car, giving him his jacket and Roman's favorite stim toy.

He didn't bother Roman, helping him inside, letting him shower and get in pajamas. He didn't bother him at all, sitting on the couch. He had placed a hot cup of tea and small snack on Romans nightstand.

He was also watching one of Romans favorite Disney movies on the tv, knowing he had taken the bait when the end of the couch shifted to adjust to Romans weight.

He had let Roman slowly scoot closer, and let the wanna-be prince cry into his chest and fall asleep in his arms.

He also vowed to kick Jacobs ass.