prologue

warning; this is a smut book. theirs gonna be lots of smut. if youre 12 or under go away, if youre 18 or older please leave, this is from a oneshot in my smut book.

- greyson
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Roman had made a Grindr account a few months previous. His friend, Janus, had said that Roman needs some sort of sexual relief before he drives himself insane. He said Roman might even find a romantic partner on the app.

So Roman made an account, using the username RoyallyFucked and not showing his face. Right now, he was just horny. If a romantic patner did come eventually then great! He wasn't going to make it easy. He even went by Princey on the app, instead of Roman.

He ended up finding an account called Anxtheemo, the account didn't show his face, similar to Roman. But...he was very hot. He was pale and kind of lean, but obviously muscular and tall.

They talked, found out they lived in similar towns and talked more.

Now, Roman has a thing for emos. His roomate, Virgil, was the hotest person Roman had met. Roman, the dramatic prince who always had to be dressed nice and sung Disney songs, was attracted to the edgy type of boys.

He of course would never tell Virgil he liked him. This Anx guy...he was kinda sweet, and funny, and emo. and hot.

So Roman popped the question, the whole reason he made a Grindr.

RoyallyFucked: wanna sext?

He was hoping the emo would respond before Virgil got back from work, but he didn't. It wasn't until about two hours later when Anx responded. Luckily Virgil had already locked himself in his room, so Roman didnt fear getting caught as he laid back on his bed.

Anxtheemo: sure

That was an aweful response but he didn't know what else to say! Luckily, Roman took it in stride, sending a picture that showed Roman sitting up on his knees, shirt lifted to his chest and hand dipping into his pants, his head out of frame. He looked angelic, framed by fairy lights that he had around his bed. Roman deemed it approiate and sent it to Anx.

Anxtheemo: fuck princey
Anxtheemo: youre hot
Anxtheemo: its gonna take more then that to get me hard though

RoyallyFucked: is that so?

Roman took another picture, the same angle, this time his clothes were gone and his dick was visible in his hands, hard and leaking precome.

Anx decided that he could spare Princey some mercy, sending him a picture of his own cock, held in his hand, hard. 

RoyallyFucked: fuck ur big
RoyallyFucked: i cant wait till i get  to ride that

Anxtheemo: assuming i wont fuck u senseless? only good boys get to ride me princey

Roman struggled to find his lube, covering his fingers and sending a video of him circling his hole with a slick finger before pushing it in, a soft angelic moan leaving his lips.

Anx clearly enjoyed the video, as he responded with one of his own, showing his stomach and his hand working over his cock quickly, he could hear the soft grunts and groans. It drove Roman nuts. He wanted this man, now.

Roman sent another video, his fingers deep inside of him as his hand worked his cock with great speed. He came, the camera barelt capturing the white streaks that painted his stomach, he wiped his hand on the sheets, sending the video, watching the one Anx sent back. Watching as Anx growled out "Fuck, Princey-" in a hostile tone as he came.

RoyallyFucked: ur cute :)

Anxtheemo: i will block u

Roman laid his phone down, panting a bit as he recovred from his high.

Meanwhile Virgil cleaned himself up, looking at the video Princey sent one last time, before washing his hands and looking through the pantry. "Roman, want some ramen noodles?!" He shouted, gettinf a package for himself.

"Please, darling!"

"Don't call me that!"

The two sat in post-orgasmic bliss as they ate their noodles. Neither noticing the others blissed out state.

"I'm gonna wash my sheets, its been a while, want to throw yours in with it?" Roman offered, standing up and putting his bowl in the sink, grabbing a gatorade from the fridge.

"Yeah, I'll put them in," Virgil muttered, putting his broth filled bowl in the sink, walking to his room, glancing into Romans room, he saw fairy lights hanging around Romans bed. "You're such a dork, Roman,"

Yet, he remained oblivious.