two

Roman was awoken by his phone being blown up. Apparently, Remus was very upset with Roman not showing up, saying that this must be Romans way of getting Remus to come over and visit. Despite Roman telling him no, Remus decided he was coming over anyways.

He was also awoken to the sweet smell of strawberry pancakes, his favorite. "Virgey, are you cooking?" Roman got out of bed, not bothering to put a shirt on as he went to the kitchen, seeing coffee and pancakes, Virgil delictaly placing the strawberries in a smiley face pattern.

"Uh, yeah," Virgil shrugged, "Morning," He tried not to let his eyes drift and admire Romans shirtless form, failing and accidently dropping a strawberry in his coffee cup instead of on the plate.

"Morning to you too," Roman snorted, "Not enough sleep?" He grabbed his coffee cup and took a sip.

"I got pleanty of sleep," Virgil stuck his tongue out, handing Roman his plate and drinking his (strawberry) coffee. "Just...wanted some extra flavor,"

"Mhm, sure thing, sweetheart," Roman smiled peacefully. "Oh, Remus is coming over, he's probably brining Janus,"

"Ugh," Virgil groaned. "I already have to deal with one headache, now Remus is coming over?"

"Shush your beautiful face," Roman tapped Virgils nose.

"Stop with the compliments and shit,"

"Make me,"

"I will," Both of them paused, waiting to see what would happen next, after a moment of nothing, Roman smugly smirked.

"No, you won't,"

Roman finished his breakfast, getting dressed, Virgil doing the same. Then, Remus was over.

Almost immedieitly he was all over Virgil, Roman ignored the small squeeze in his chest, instead chatting with Janus.

"So," Janus started, sitting on the couch, he itched to drink some of the wine, but knowing that Remus would end up shitfaced he made himself the designated driver. "How's the Grindr thing going?" Romans face flushed and he softly nodded.

"Good," he gulped down more of his wine. "Really good, actually,"

"Do tell," Janus smirked as he listened to Roman spill the details about him and Anx.

"Hold up, lemme see this guy's profile," Janus held his hand out and Roman handed over the phone. "Roman, oh, dumb, dumb, Roman," Janus glanced from the profile to Virgil across the room. "Your secret lover might be closer then you know~" he sung, handing the phone back.

"What do you mean?" Roman tilted his head slightly.

"Anx is tall, asian, emo, and lives in the same town as you?"

"Yeah?"

"He's covered in tattoos?"

"Yeah?"

"Remind you of anyone?" Roman thought, before shaking his head, Janus facepalmed, he would have to get Virgil to take his shirt off and show Roman those tattoos, maybe then Roman would connect the dots.