three

friendly reminder that i told ya'll this was a smut book in the very beginning please dont be mean

-greyson

--
Virgil went to work, another day another dollar. He enjoyed his job, but it was so boring. Dealing with too many teenagers with fake ids, and too many people not understanding that, 'Sorry, ma'am, I can't erase the tattoo because your boyfriend broke up with you, and no, the lazer removal is not free,' like goddamn, dumbasses.

He had to admit, he was a little overexcited when his phone buzzed, seeing that Princey had messaged him.

RoyallyFucked: how was ur day?
Anxtheemo: stressful, u?
RoyallyFucked: annoying
RoyallyFucked: i could help with the stress ;)

Virgil snorted, ignoring that message until he got home. Showering and grabbing his portion of dinner. (Baked chicken, rice, and green beans) Before retiring to his room. He kicked his combat boots into the corner, knowing that the thud of them hitting the wall probably caused some damage. He threw his jacket into a corner, his jeans following, before laying down on the soft sheets.

Anxtheemo: you can?

He was sent a picture, Princeys magnificent cock held in his hands, so hard and needy.

Anxtheemo: jack off, princey

He was sent videos, hearing the soft moans and seeing Princey tease himself, pinching his nipples and scratching his sides, until his hips stuttered and he came, moaning, 'Anx, Anx, Anx-'

Virgil had been jacking his own cock, and with the final angelic moan he came, his own soft moan leaving him.

He sat in his post orgasmic bliss, thankful that none landed on his sheets, but his old pair of jeans instead. He threw the jeans aside and wiped his hand, waiting until the red hue in his cheeks died down. Washing his hands and grabbing a cup of milk and a few cookies, "Roman want some fucking cookies?!" He shouted, getting a weak.

"Yeah, bring them to me, mi amor!" Virgil sighed, bringing cookies and a mug of milk to Roman. Opening the door and seeing Roman on his bed, wearing some very small red shorts and no shirt. It was quite distracting. He also noticed that Roman was watching a movie on his laptop.

"What you watching?"

"Snow White," Roman took the cookies, not minding that Virgil had slid onto hid bed besides him, just hoping that Virgil didnt notice the cum stained towels in the bottom of his dirty clothed basket.

Virgil didnt notice, he had slowly wrapped his arms around Romans  shoulders and let him lean against his chest, slowly combing through Romans hair.

They both had fallen asleep.