𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #3

Taehyung PoV,
                     Taehyung and jungkook : jimin?!?!?

I noticed him and got shocked .......he was with a girl !!!..... and the weirdest thing was he was holding her waist.....but I just remembered that the one who told me about the girlfriend stuff was really jimin .....damn I mistook jungkook..

Jimin : yeah boys!!Taehyung and jungkook : when did you came back from US?!?!?Jimin : yesterday

Jimin : yeah boys!!
Taehyung and jungkook : when did you came back from US?!?!?
Jimin : yesterday .......
Jungkook : oh so..... how are you??
Jimin : oh i am just fine ....... going on with mafia job and all ......you know........what about you Taehyung and jungkook??
Taehyung and jungkook : Good !!!
Jungkook : Anyway who is the girl next to you ??
Jimin : oh my girlfriend ( he looked at her smiling )
That girl : hello everyone I am Kim Jowoo , Nice to meet you all .
Jk : Are u a mafia??
Jowoo : Nop I am not !!!
Taehyung : ( cold tone ) then why are you- [ jimin cutted off my words ]
Jimin : I was afraid to leave her alone in that large mansion so I got her with me
Tae and jk : are you mad ?!?!? It's more dangerous here than your mansion you idiot!!!
Jimin : no one ever can touch my girl when I am alive

I got shocked by his words........ is he really in love?!?!? I can't believe it !!!! Protecting her life by putting his own life into risk ?!?!? Is he mad ?!??? Is he not the jimin I saw last time ?!?!? The one who considered women as a waste of time and money !?!?!? Leave it Taehyung you are overthinking!!! He might be thinking to kill that woman.......he might be having revenge with her father or something!! As I thought about it a smirk popped up on my face...

Jimin noticed that smirk in my face ......and jimin said ,
Jimin : It's not like what you think Taehyung!!! I am not revenging on her or anything
My mind : Damn !!! He caught me !!! How does this guy read everyone's mind???

Jimin ( he continued ) : ( yelling )you won't understand how does it feel on being in love with someone or to be loved by someone. "𝓨𝓸𝓾   𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂   𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭   𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵   𝓲𝓷   𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮   𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 !!!!!". And that person means everything to you no matter what !!!. You can even kill yourself to make her happy. And that's what happened to me ( pointing his index finger at Jowoo) she brought me light into my life !!!! She taught me how to love someone truly.
                                    And Today I am here to resign my job as a mafia .......

Jk PoV ,
       Me and Taehyung got shocked by his words.
My mind : Jimin....I can't fall in love with anyone........I am a heartless man and that's why I am a mafia so I can't even understand the value of your words ........I am really sorry jimin ......anyway I understood than you have fallen in love with that woman whoever she is , cuz I saw it in your eyes ......that lust in your eyes and I am thankful for that she came into your life ......cuz your life ain't like us ( me and Tae ) jimin you have a sister and a girl you love waiting for you......and........WE HAVE NOTHING!!!!....... your life isn't for spoiling like  me and Tae  .....god gave life for you to enjoy your life with the people you love but I and Tae got life to suffer and see taking away the people you love .......AND THAT'S WHY WE BECAME MAFIA'S !!!! ........even at the age of 16.....

Taehyung PoV,

Your mind :  You should resign as a mafia jimin !!! That was my intention when you started this mafia job but suddenly you turned into a ruthless and heartless Man and a man who hated girls i don't know how and why ??? Anyway , please take care of Zun....... I became mafia not because I wanted to kill people or see them suffer ......I became mafia to at least protect the people whom i love......I can't be weak like I was ......... I should be strong to protect them ......and that's why I became a mafia ......I don't wanna be a looser again, I don't want to see people I love being killed !!!!

Jimin left the party with his girlfriend just after he yelled at me ........

Kim Yun Zun PoV, (last night)
                         I told Jisung everything about the hospital , but didn't tell about how I fainted and who got me to hospital.....
Jisung : hmm so that's how things are
Zun : yah
Jisung : Zun I will call you later I am having an emergency call now see ya bye .....
Zun : Bye TC.....

I cut the call and now only I noticed that I reached my house and I talked about 30 minutes in phone to Jisung.

Zun : ok Hang see ya later in the office
Hang : see ya too ....Bye....
Zun : be careful on the way Hang
Hang : ok

Hang PoV ,
           I left from Zun's house ......
I have to walk a long distance from Zun's house to mine so I thought to take a taxi ...... but when I got there there were no taxis on the road it was almost deserted
My mind : Damn !! What should I do now!!

But suddenly I saw a Mercedes Benz stopped where I was standing. The guy inside that way a young handsome guy with a blonde hair . And he was looking damn awesome in his gentleman's suit.

Handsome guy  : want a lift young lady ??
Me : ( I looked around the road and again found it was deserted so I had no other option other than to say "yes" ) can you , please oppa.
Handsome oppa : of course, get into the car
Me : Thank you oppa

I got into the car and sat next to him near the driver seat .

Hang : anyway what is your name oppa???
Handsome oppa : ( he smiled and said ) Jeon Jungkook!!!

Jk PoV ,
         I left from the party as soon as Jimin Hyung left ........ I told Tae that " I am not in a good mood to chill out " Tae said "ok " and "goodbye"..... I got into my Mercedes Benz and drove off ........

I was thinking about jimin the whole time while I was driving but suddenly something caught my attention in a deserted road , a girl who was damn beautiful , she was looking around the road expecting something . She might be looking for a taxi ( I thought ) then I suddenly stopped my car where she was standing.....
I asked her whether she needs a lift ?? She agreed......she sat next to me and asked my name .....I smiled and said jeon jungkook !!!

Then I asked
Me : what is your name young lady ??
Hang : Lee hang!!!!
Me : Where do you wanna go ??
Hang : I wanna go to XXXX hostel.....
Me : ohk
My Mind : won't be the hostel closed by now
Hang : Mr.Jeon jungkook ( he cutted off my words )
Me : just call me jungkook
Hang : (smiles) ohk jungkook.....where do you work??
Me : I am a Mafia
Hang : Wait what ?!?!?

........... 𝓣𝓸  𝓑𝓮  𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ..............