𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #2

Kim Yun Zun POV ,
                          When I opened my eyes I saw the sealing fan spinning above me , I was laying on a bed and then I slowly started getting into my sitting position ........

Zun : Where am I ??
A handsome oppa suddenly noticed me and started moving towards me
Handsome oppa : Hello Miss Kim Yun Zun you are in a Hospital, don't you remember anything??last night you fainted .....!!
Zun : Oh yeah!! I remember .......and...... who are you ??
He smiled
Handsome oppa : I am a doctor and I consulted you ....... my name is Namjoon.
Zun : oh hello Mr.Namjoon!!! Thank you for consulting me........ and do you know who brought me here when I fainted??
Namjoon : Sorry Miss Kim Yun Zun -
I cut off his words and told him " You can call me Zun "

Namjoon : [ He smiled ] ok Zun [ he continued] I didn't know that guy anyway he was a young man with a mask on his face and he just told that "you fainted " after that before I could even ask any questions he left the hospital........ because of his mask we couldn't even see his face ........ do you know that guy ??

[ Zun's mind ] : I got shocked when I heard that " young man with a mask " from Namjoon. Is he the one I saw last night??? Why did he help me then ??? No Zun you are over thinking , it won't be him .......

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name from behind
Zun : Hang ??
Hang : Are you okey ??? What happened to you ?? Tell me everything!!!
Zun : No I am fine Hang I just fainted..... anyway who told you that I am in this hospital

( Namjoon was still with you )

Hang : Oh Namjoon told me , he is my college friend - [ Namjoon cutted of Hang's words]
Namjoon : I am sorry Zun I checked your call list to find any family of yours ....... then I saw Hang's name on your call list and I called her

I got a bit sad when I heard the word family as my eomma and appa both passed away in an accident when I was really young and after that all I had was my brother and Nana..... but Nana passed away two years back and the one and only family left for me was my brother and I love him like anything.....

But he is far away from me , in US. After my nana's death he went way to US and suddenly started making money.........he also use to send some to me......... but I never asked what is his job. He told me once that he have a girlfriend and she is also in US.

Namjoon POV ,
                         I noticed the sadness on her face when I told " family "
I asked her
Namjoon : are you okay?? You lookes sad.....
Zun : No nothing!!! I just remembered about my family that's it ....... anyway no need to be sorry because you just checked my mobile but I am really thank full for that [ she smiled ]

Then I saw her smile so I also smiled back at her.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿 { 6 :30 pm }

Zun PoV,
It was noon and I already left the hospital with Hang ........

Suddenly my phone rang I noticed the caller and attend the call quickly
Zun : Jisung !!!
Jisung was a close and a trustable friend of mine.......we knew each other since we were in middle school but after her middle school she went to Canada for her higher studies..... but she often use to call me .
Jisung : where were you Zun ?!?!? I have almost called you more than 20 times!!!

I suddenly checked out my call list and there was a bundle of calls from Jisung and now only I noticed that my phone was on silent

Jisung : Zun answer me !!!!
Zun : ( blabbering ) I was having a meeting in office today !!!

Actually I didn't want Jisung to worry about me so I told her a lie that I was working. Suddenly I saw Hang who was listening to our talk slaps her right hand on her face .
Hang : ( low tone ) Zun you idiot!! today is Sunday and we don't have office today!!!

When I heard that I got a horrible facial expression ........ I have been caught red handed by Jisung today ........

My mind : Damn !!! Why are you like this Zun?!?!?Jisung : so

Jisung : so.... dear you are working right?? ( in a sweet tone )
Zun : (silence)
Jisung : you had a meeting right??? ( still in a sweet tone )
Zun : ( silence )
Jisung : ( sudden tone change ) you god damn fool !!! How can u lie to me like that ?? Anyway , as usual you are really bad at lying ( smiles through phone ) Now tell me where were you ???
Zun : I was in the hospital
Jisung : what !?!?!? Zun tell me the truth what happened to you !?!?!

Taehyung POV, (last night)
I took Zun in my hands in bridal style and started walking towards my car. The guards said or ask nothing as they feared me . I asked the driver to drive us to hospital.

After reaching hospital,
I opened the cars door but suddenly
A guard : sir we can take her to the hospital there is no need for you to go out .
Taehyung : ( cold tone ) no need I will take her to the hospital myself .

I didn't put my mask away cuz i feared if Zun comes into her consciousness suddenly then she will see my face so I didn't remove it .

Then I picked her again in my hands in bridal style and got into the hospital......Actually I didn't wanted anyother guy to touch her other than me.......I don't know why I felt like that and that's why I said "no" to the guard. I told the doctor that she fainted after that I left the hospital before the doctor could ask any questions.

Next Morning ,
I have a party tonight , a mafia party..... almost all the mafia's will come today. Including my best friend jungkook.

Night ,
          I got ready for the party I weared a black gentleman's suit. I told the driver that I will drive tonight and told him to go set off. I got on to my jaguar and drove to the place XXXX , where the party was held.

I got off from the car . Suddenly I saw jungkook and jungkook also saw me , he marched towards me .
I suddenly asked,
Taehyung : where is your girlfriend???
Jungkook : ( shocked ) what ?? Girlfriend??? I don't have any girlfriends!!!

I didn't have any girlfriends cuz I think it as a waste of time and money.....

Taehyung : You don't?!?!? Then who was the one who told me that he has a girlfriend?!?!?
??? : Maybe me !!!
My eyes got widened when I saw him

.............𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...............