Chapter Fifty Five

Start from the beginning

"Okay," Hei-ran lay her head on Minho's shoulder. "As long as you're there too."

"I'm not going anywhere," Minho reassured her as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep where he had dreams of running through the hills around the Han Palace with his daughter and Jisung and Yeong once again.

~oOo~

Changbin, Hei-ran, Minho and the Lee King had to travel back to the Lee Kingdom. Min-hyuk left Advisor Bae and Lord Jooheon with the throne while he was away in the Lee Kingdom.

Since was the king and shouldn't be away from the palace for very long, Minho pushed the group even harder to go faster.

He had been sure that the tiny gold horse that Hei-ran was riding, Geumbi, would collapse at some point and they'd have to leave the poor thing behind, but she was a hardy little thing. She kept up with them the entire time, and they reached the mountain sooner then they had expected.

They passed through the tunnel on the Lee side without problems, since the Lee people knew nothing of the mountain. But as soon as they got through, they had to stop since there were guards.

"Please let us through," Min-hyuk took the lead, sending Hei-ran and Minho behind him, motioning for Minho to pull his mask up. "Lord Changbin of the Han Kingdom has brought me here to see the king."

"Who are you?" the guards questioned.

"Watch your mouth! That's the king of the Lee Kingdom!" Changbin growled, which made the soldiers shut their mouths. "And what of the two behind you?"

"They're our servants," Min-hyuk said quickly. "I cannot be expected to travel without servants, now can I? Let us through now."

The guards could only agree and the four got through the mountain quickly. But, instead of heading more south towards the San Palace where Jisung was sure to be, they went north towards the mountain where Master Sang-hyuk would be waiting to get them.

"So what is your plan for getting the Han King here?" Min-hyuk asked as they galloped towards the hollow mountain. "You do have one, don't you?"

"Changbin and I are going to the San Palace and going to either get them here without struggle or... maybe we'll have to drag them. Who knows?"

"You two are horrible," Min-hyuk shook his head. "You're going to end up killed on sight."

"What are you talking about?" Minho glanced over at his older brother. "I'm the king's husband."

"Sure, sure," Min-hyuk couldn't help but laugh. "Come, let's hurry there so we can go over your lack of a plan."

"Sure, hyungnim," Minho and Danbi raced out in front of the others as Minho tossed Geumbi's rope over to Chanbin.

He left the others behind as he raced into the cave waiting for them.

The few servants that were waiting for him gripped Danbi's reins as Minho jumped from her back and looked around. "Where is Master Sang-hyuk?"

"Do you always have to come in with such a commotion?" Master Sang-hyuk complained as he walked down the stairs from the upstairs study. "You drive me crazy, really."

"My apologies," Minho bowed his head and looked back as Changbin and Hei-ran ran through the opening followed by the kin behind them who looked around and found Master Sang-hyuk the moment his horse stepped foot in the cave.

"This is not as hidden as I would have thought," he murmured as he dismounted and walked over to where Minho and Master Sang-hyuk were watching them. "But it is impressive."