we arrived at her house after the girls because we went around town a little before we headed to her house. we got off and headed straight for her room. as soon as I shut the door she turns me around and kisses me again but this time its more aggressive. I kissed back just as aggressive. my arms went around her neck and hers went around my waist. I all of a sudden feel her hand go under my skirt and grab my ass harshly. I gasped and she took it to her advantage. she slipped her tongue in my mouth and explored it. 

I softly moan from the feeling of our tongues massaging each other and her grip on my ass. "I've been wanting to do this all day" she said and tightened her grip even more. "I need you" I managed to say as I held back a moan.

she then stoped everything she was doing and stepped back from me. "Addison I'm so sorry, we- we can't" she said. I just look at her stunned and now frustrated. "what do you mean dixie" I say raising my voice a little but not enough for charli and avani to hear from charli's room. "adds you still need time" she said as her voice was soft and fragile like. "dixie I don't give a damn about time and waiting. I want you so bad and I don't care about Bryce what so ever anymore. I want you so bad please" I begged. she looked down for a second and then look back at me.

"if you still want to after the party then okay" she says and I smile brightly. I walk up to her and kiss her softly. she kissed me softly then pulled away "but that also means you can't drink" she says looking me in the eyes making sure I'm listening. I nodded and kissed her cheek, I went to her closet and started going through it for the party.

we all got changed and were on our way to the party. dixie had to stay behind though. she said something about her parents needing to talk to her which is weird because they don't care about their kids at all but its whatever, she said she'll catch up to us later.

we were now an hour into the party and everything was going good. only charli was drinking and dixie's probably going to kill avani and I for letting her but she was having fun. the only annoying thing was that Jenna and Bryce were making out the whole time and they clearly were making sure I would see it. I just ignored it and talked to the group. everyone else in the group was also either high or drunk now which kinda sucks for me and avani since we were now the ones that needed to watch them.

the music was blasting until it suddenly stoped. someone grabbed a microphone and started talking "look who decided to finally show up, dixie damelio herself everyone" the random guy yelled through the microphone and everyone started clapping and cheering. I looked to the door and see her. she was wearing her leatherjacket and had a stripped shirt on as she wore black jeans with rips in the knees for pants. fuck was she hot.

she walked over to me smiling as the music started playing again. "how you holding up" she asked tilting her head a little. "good, just having to watch all these fools since I'm one of the only sober people here" I indicated to our friends. she chuckled as we watch as Jaden and Josh start jumping on each other and falling over.

"I'm going to get some water do you want anything" dixie yelled over the loud music. "water" I smiled. I couldn't drink what so ever because if I did that means I broke our deal and all I can think of is her taking me tonight after this stupid party.

it's been a little sine she left and I was getting impatient so I headed to the kitchen. I struggle through the crowd. I finally make it out and look in the kitchen to see dixie leaning against the counter with some of her basketball team-mates. I also see Jenna of course as she tries hanging off of dixie.

dixie sees me and smiles. she opens her arms and does grabby hands. I walk to her and she pulls me and turns me around and pulls me to her. I leaned the back of my head against her chest and relax. "sorry I got distracted" she explains and all her team-mates and Jenna look at us confused. "whats going on between you two" one of them ask. I look up at her and she looks down to me and smirks. she tightened her grip on me and looked back to the girl "it's complicated" she smiled.

 "damn never thought I'd see dixie the fuckgirl fall for someone" the girl smiled brightly at us "oh shut up Taylor" dixie said smiling at I guess Taylor. dixie then grabbed Taylor's beer and took a sip from it. I looked at her a little uneasy and she could tell. "don't worry one sip won't hurt. you want a sip?" "what about our deal?" I asked and she smirked again and tightened her grip again. "I'll let it slide" she smiled at me and I took a sip. after my sip she quickly finished it and put it behind us. "really dixie" Taylor said and went to grab a new one. I looked at dixie with an eyebrow raised "I'll be fine" she said and joined a convocation with some of the girls.

"truth or dare time" I hear someone shout. we head over and theres not many people but theres enough and more will probably join as time goes on.

we did a few round and it was now Jenna's turn to spin the bottle. she spun it and it of course landed on dixie. Jenna smirked at me then looked at dixie. this isn't good at all, dixie always does her dares and I don't think she's ever backed out of a dare. "I dare you to makeout with me" Jenna said as her smirk grew. dixie was about to get up and go to her but then took a big sip of her drink meaning she wasn't doing the dare. everyone started laughing and screaming. everyone was shocked that she didn't do the dare and Jenna now ran off embarrassed.

I look to dixie after watching Jenna run away and see she's already looking at me. I smiled and she winked at me. "it's water by the way" she said and showed me her cup. my smile grew "mine too".

a few more people went and it was Taylors turn to spin it. it landed on me and she smirked. oh no. "I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with dixie" she smiled. I look to dixie and see her looking at me as she bit her lower lip. fuck me. I got up and she followed. one of the guys followed us up to the room and shoved us in. "seven minutes starts now" he yells as he shuts the door.

I feel myself quickly get turned around and pushed up against the door. her lips press firmly against mine. I moan into the kiss and she sticks her tongue into my mouth roaming it. she pushed her one thigh against my entrance. I moan loudly and my knees began to buckle. I quickly hold onto her shoulders for help and she takes one of my legs and lifts it and just holds it to help. 

she disconnects our lips and moves to my neck making sure she kissed down my jaw. she starts kissing my neck causing small moans. she finds my sweat spot and sucks harshly at it and presses her thigh into me more. I let out a loud moan and I feel her smirk against my neck. she bit down then smoothes it over with her tongue. "dixie I need you so bad" I moan out. the feeling of her against me and what she was doing was getting overwhelming and I needed all of her so bad.

"okay-" she said but then get's interrupted by the guy yelling saying times up. I whined and put my head into her neck. "lets go to my house... right now" she said firmly. I lift my head out of her neck and look into her eyes. they were darker yet they had this sparkle to them. I smirked and quickly grab her hand and we run downstairs. 

"avani please tell me you're sober" dixie asked as soon as we got to her. she nodded her head yes and I through my keys at her. she catches them and looks back to us "have fun" she smirks. dixie quickly pulls me away and I flip off avani as I'm getting pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay next chapter is going to be a lot :)

Also sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I saw all you guys telling me to update and thank you for that :)

I was really tired yesterday and was only at 1144 words when I got tired so I decided I would just finish it today and now its 2300 something. so yeah