Elsa's Secrets

=Heather=

It was a fine summer day. Anna invited us to Arendelle out of the blue, saying that she neess our help with something. I was with Hiccup, and the entire Dragon Riding Gang on Berk, Aaron, Nikolai and Skylar included, helping them clean out the Academy when we received the message via Terror Mail.

Obviously we all wanted to go, but the arena really needed cleaning. So it was left with Hiccup, Me, Astrid, and Aaron to go instead while the rest cleaned them out. Skylar and Nikolai didn't wanna go since the last time we were there, they were being chased by the single ladies of Arendelle after they helped Oaken fix his cart while shirtless - since it was a pretty hot day and they were dripping wet from sweat from the sun and the portable sauna. Safe to say they were traumatized after that.

Dagur and Mala couldn't come with us even if they wanted to. The couple was still negotiating about how the Berserker Tribe and the Defenders of the Wing could co-exist as one tribe after they get married. Mala thought it was best if I was chief of the Berserkers after they get married, but Dagur argued that I wasn't really accustomed to being a Berserker yet and it might be a bit overwhelming for me to lead a tribe I didn't even knew I belonged to. Which I admit, he is right about. I'm still not accustomed to the Berserker ways. I am getting there, though, with Mom and Dad's help. Just, a little slower than any of us anticipated.

Our parents let us leave of course, on the condition we bring back chocolate and scrap metal from Arendelle. We were more than happy to oblige with the request, especially since Hiccup and Aaron have been pouring over new ideas.

We took off around mid-morning and arrived before lunch. It was a pretty quick trip than last time, but we were pretty hungry when we arrived. The smell of freshly baked bread welcomed us as soon as we landed in the courtyard.

=========================

"You guys are finally here!" Anna greeted us with a giant bear hug, Rapunzel, Eugene, Cassandra, Kristoff and Olaf right behind her.

"Don't you guys have royal duties to do by now? Why'd you call us anyway?" Aaron asked as we greeted everyone, their dragons included.

"Yeah. And where are Elsa and Jack?" I added.

"Oh, the snow couple are busy. Jack said he and Elsa were called to the pole by North. Saying he needs their help or something like that." Eugene answered my question.

"And you guys are here to help me clean out Elsa's room." Anna answeres Aaron's question.

"And by 'clean out', she means digging through her sister's stuff to find out more about her without her knowing." Kristoff raised an eyebrow at his fiancé.

"Hey, she basically knows since she told me I can go to her room anytime I miss her. And I do, and I wanna know more about her life while we were separated." Anna defended.

"And why only now, exactly?" Astrid asked.

"Yeah, aren't you the queen of Arendelle now, and don't you have queen-ly duties to attend to?" Toothless added.

"And so does your fiancé, his adopted siblings, and your cousin?" Phantom added.

"I know, I know. But, I keep hearing Mother and Father talk about Elsa these days, as if she was a totally different person. Like their Elsa and my Elsa are totally different. We've been separated for so long growing up that all I knew about her was from when we were kids and her coronation with a blank slate in between, and I can't take it anymore -not knowing the Elsa my parents knew that I didn't. So, I asked then to take over for me, just this once, while I get some answers. And I need all the human help I can get since Elsa's room is bigger than it looks." The red-head explained.