Chapter Three

Hey readers,
I'm not sure how many of you are still reading and yes I know it's been ages since I updated. I'm sorry I'm doing my GCSE's this year and so I'm very busy revising and doing mock exams but I will try and update as and when I can. So if you could bare with me that would be more than fantastic.
Please Comment and Vote if you like and comment if you notice any Spelling and Grammar mistakes. Your feedback is always really helpful and I love to hear from you guys 😊😊

Thanx
Your Secret Reader xxx

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Soon after they had left Elsa, Finn and Anna arrive at the ice lake where Bjørn stood with his back to them by the slowly melting ice cargo. The barrier across the road that needed two men to move, so that no-one could get past, a safety precaution that Kristoff had suggested since Elsa had started freezing the lake for them.

Elsa coughed delicately to try and catch his attention.
"Go away! This is a restricted area! You're not allowed here!" Bjørn said in a bored voice not even turning around.
"Erm good sir"Anna tried to say.
"Go away! You'll catch a chill out here on the ice!" He answered sharply still leaning against the cart
"Funny, the cold never seemed to bother me" Elsa said gently.
"It will when you fall through the surface of the ice into the freezing cold water below. It's not like you're Queen Elsa!!" He said chuckling
"Actually, that is exactly what I'm like."
"What so you've got ice powers as well??" Bjørn asked jokingly.
"For goodness sake Bjørn get off your ass and turn around!!" Finn said impatiently.
"What are you...??" He started as he turned around his eyes widening at the sight in front of him. "Q...Qu...Queen Elsa, P...Pr...Princess Anna." he said dropping to his knees "My apologies your majesty" he said bowing his head.
"It's fine, just maybe look at someone when you are talking to them. It is polite manners"
"Of course your majesty!"
"Now could you help Finn here move the barrier please??"
"Yes of course."

Together Finn and Bjørn lifted the barrier and moved it over so that Snow, Jasper and Sven could get past.
"Now Sven is the one who knows the way to the other ice lake so we should follow his lead" Finn said having moved the barrier back across the path.
Anna simply nodded before leaning down and whispering something into Sven's ear. His ears pricked up and he started down a concealed path at a good speed. Elsa gently tapped Snow foreword to follow Anna and Sven, but just before she left Elsa turned around and thanked Bjørn, with Jasper and Finn in pursuit, as they were all lost from view.

They followed Sven through the bushes quickly and the brambles pricked and gently cut at each of them again. They arrived at the secondary ice lake and once again the horses and Sven seemed unscathed whilst Anna, Elsa and Finn felt like human pin-cushions.
They noticed Kristoff kneeling on the ice. Calling his name, Anna jumped of Sven and ran slipping slightly on the ice and hugged him.
"Oh my goodness!! What happened to you?? Are you alright??" She said wiping away some of the blood trickling from the cut.
"It's nothing just a scratch. It'll heal, it's not important at the moment."
"Why did you call for me Kristoff??" Elsa asked
"Him" he said pointing into the ice, where the young boy was suspended.
Anna gasped jumping back a bit, whilst Elsa knelt beside where the boy was. She gently placed a hand on the ice where his heart was.
"I...is he dead??" Anna asked timidly.
"He's in a comatose state"
"Huh??"
"He's effectively sleeping, but I don't know if I melt the ice, if he'll wake up. There's no way to know it may kill him."
"What will happen if we left him??" Kristoff asked cautiously
"I don't know, but he'll probably die eventually. Ice is fantastic, it has the power to both kill and preserve life but the longer you're preserved in ice the more of your life force disappears." Elsa explained rapidly, almost impatiently "You see, your life force is that part of you that not only keeps you alive but it's your humanity and sanity. And well, that's what goes first, humanity then sanity and eventually your life itself. So if I do revive him, he may be a maniac, he could be so crazy that he doesn't even want to live, or he may die almost intstantly."
"So?? What do you mean?? Can you save him??" Anna asked
"Yes. I can save him. The real question is should I??" Elsa stood up turning to them a worried look on her face.