"They would not hear anything over this loud atmosphere."

"Maternal instincts can work as well. Clearly, you do not understand parenthood." Kouen twitched a brow before Ai laughed quietly. 

"You are a good caregiver." Ai raised a brow at his sudden compliment before her lips quirked up into a mischievous smirk. Kouen copied her expression and immediately towered over her. An arm around her shoulder and leaned in, so close as if it was a small tease. Each could smell each other's scents and their lips threatening to close the tiny gap.

"Kouen, we are in public and in the midst of a wedding. We may be covered by people but I am responsible for Kouge right now." The crimson flame captured her lips in a fiery kiss without warning before Ai pulled apart and smirked. Before Kouen could capture another one, Ai put a hand on his lips and pushed him away.

"Your punishment, my Prince." Ai smiled innocently and walked away. Kouen scowled before looking impassively at her back and the child in her hand.

"What are you doing?" Kouen turned to see Hakuryuu looking at him smugly. Kouen raised a brow and saw the two siblings, Hakuryuu and Hakuei together.

"Hakuryuu, Hakuei." They acknowledged each other's presence with a nod. They have bonded over the three years at Kina, and although barely visible, they have gotten much more closer.

"Lord Kouen, you need to relax a bit." Hakuei began and Hakuryuu quickly added, "You'll scare your lover away." Kouen sent him a small glare, which the younger did not fear at all. In fact, Hakuryuu has gotten used to his looks.

A small smirk rose to his lips as he looked at Morgiana and Alibaba dancing alongside Aladdin.

"Hakuryuu, you lost to Alibaba. How unfortunate for you." Hakuryuu twitched a brow and Hakuei had to pull him back.

"Shut up! You only got one just recently!" He retorted and huffed from anger. Kouen smirked victoriously before walking past him to catch up to Ai.

"I await your marriage."

"You-"

"Hakuryuu, don't worry. There will always be someone out there for you."

"Ha! You are a million years too early!" Judal laughed at the Prince while Kougyoku smacked him on the head. "What the fuck? Old hag, you were here?"

"Stupid Judal, I just arrived! And all I saw was you being a meanie to Hakuryuu!" Kougyoku, dressed formally for the occasion, but not in her usual Emperor clothing. She was now in a traditional red Kou dress and her hairpin neatly tucked into her usual hairstyle.

"No wonder no one wants to dance with you!"

"Ha? Girls line up to dance with me!"

"Sister, let's join the others."

"Oi Hakuryuu! That's cheating! You can't dance with your sister!"

"C'mon Judal, let's join the others too! I wanna congratulate Alibaba and Morgiana!"

"Judal, you better not step on your Majesty's feet!"

"Shut up! I can dance! Let's go old hag! I'll prove that I am a gentleman too! The perfect man to be the Emperor!"

"You a-are you going about that? I t-told y-you n-never!" 

Misuki watched from the side and smiled. She watched as the couples dance happily together in intimacy whereas the friends party. People drunk alcohol and converse with one another. She ate morsels of food while she sat with Titus.

"You know, I wanted to go to Magnostadt and meet you and Sphintus and Marga. But I'm not a magician." 

"Don't worry about it, you can meet them anytime! Besides, you guys are friends now anyways!"